In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change referring me to the change counter that charges you to count the change because it is the policy of Wallyworld that they will not count loose change.I went further up the street to the HEB and they were more than glad to accomodate counting my change.
I was desperate as my SS retirement check was later than usual and I was hungry. HEB has no policy concerning not counting loose change and so only in a blue moon will I buy anything from Wallyworld anymore and that statement comes from someone who was once head to toe Wallyworld and spent approximately $2000 per year there, but no more.
They have shown me to the door and I am more than glad to take my business exclusively to HEB a state owned store that pays more attention to the Texas customers,besides Wallyworld seems to be abusive of its own employees and pays them so little that they need welfare and food stamps to survive,they pay less than is right in my book.I will look everywhere else for what I need before I will even think of WW as they are are the last place on my list from now on.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Less than competitive prices
- Reason of review:
- cashiers not allowed to count loose change
- Preferred solution:
- When the change counting machines that charge a fee are eliminated,I might consider returning to purchase more at Wallyworld...
- Product or service
- Walmart Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "i ordered a tube of White Diamonds Body Wash and when I received it I suspected it was an imitation. I compared it to the real stuff (see photo), and..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."