In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change referring me to the change counter that charges you to count the change because it is the policy of Wallyworld that they will not count loose change.I went further up the street to the HEB and they were more than glad to accomodate counting my change.
I was desperate as my SS retirement check was later than usual and I was hungry. HEB has no policy concerning not counting loose change and so only in a blue moon will I buy anything from Wallyworld anymore and that statement comes from someone who was once head to toe Wallyworld and spent approximately $2000 per year there, but no more.
They have shown me to the door and I am more than glad to take my business exclusively to HEB a state owned store that pays more attention to the Texas customers,besides Wallyworld seems to be abusive of its own employees and pays them so little that they need welfare and food stamps to survive,they pay less than is right in my book.I will look everywhere else for what I need before I will even think of WW as they are are the last place on my list from now on.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Less than competitive prices
- Reason of review:
- cashiers not allowed to count loose change
- Preferred solution:
- When the change counting machines that charge a fee are eliminated,I might consider returning to purchase more at Wallyworld...
- Product or service
- Walmart Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "My ceiling is molding with holes has been for 8 months and Timbermill apartment is not fixing it and i am on oxygen and it is making it hard to..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."