Morganton, Georgia

Wow, I cannot begin to tell you the displeasure I have had with this Company. I called the automated system to purchase a $30.00 phone card for my daughter.

The automated service said the card was declined.. I called back after 8AM to speak with a CSR and first off, I could not understand what they were saying, very heavy accents.. I gave them my card number, expiration date, Etc. and they said the card was declined.

I called the bank and knowing I had plenty of funds on the card, they confirmed no charges had been declined so like an ***, I called again. They ran my card again and said the card was declined!! They told me no charges would be on my phone but after getting my statement, there they were!! THREE separate charges totally $110.68!!!

It has now been 5 days, they were to fax a letter to my bank and after 8 phone calls and two case numbers, they still have not faxed... I went directly to Walmart and purchased the card and am still dealing with this mess. It is like they are completely incompetent when it comes to sending a fax or they are just giving me the run around. I finally spoke with a different supervisor, Manilyn who I think might be able to assist.

She was professional and took down ALL of the information again and created a new case number.. BUY the card direct, do not go through the automated service. My bank told me that this happens ALOT with this Company.. Just a heads up..

And for those pin heads that think I got this phone because of crappy credit, think again, I purchased for my daughter that has to earn her minutes..

Your two cents on others posts are rude and arrogant. There are many reasons for buying prepaid phone cards!!!

Review about: Walmart Prepaid Card.

Comments