In late March 2014, my wife purchased a series of items from Walmart online and had them sent to her sister as a gift. It wasn't until early July that we became aware that one item was not received.

When we contacted Walmart customer service by email, their response (also through email) was "We apologize for the inconvenience. The item was lost in transit.

We are unable to refund or replace the item because the order is over the timeframe for return. We suggest you contact directly to your financial institution to dispute the charges."

When I called customer service to try to resolve the problem they told me I need to contact Walmart corporate.

My finalcial institution is crediting me, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this "policy" where I'm being charged for something they admit was never delivered to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Comments

Maybe you should try the shipping company if it's lost in transit. There is a reason there are tracking numbers.

@Anonymous

In this case the OP will be a hypocrite and say "it's not my job.

"not my job" walmart is full of employees that say "not my job". ask to get help in tv's I page someone the person that comes "not my job" I have not key sorry I will page someone that has a key next guy "not my job" you get the picture they are clueless and who ever has a clue GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT mystery guy