Greenbelt, Maryland
Resolved
3.4
Layout of Store

Update by user Feb 06, 2016

Last night I received a called from staff member in escalations department. We discussed my claim and she was able to understand that although fed ex showed that the driver was at my address, he only delivered the chair I ordered and not the computer.

Since I had a police report, she refunded the price of the computer back to PayPal. I am extremely relieved as I was going to stop shopping at Walmart altogether.

I was stressed over the fact that I would be charged for merchandise that I did not receive. Lesson learned -- when ordering big ticket items go pick them up at the store.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2016

In November 2015 I ordered a computer and chair. In December 2015, I received the chair but not the computer.

I obtained a police report for the computer and forwarded it to Walmart's escalation department. Today, I received a response that the vendor denied the claim because the driver confirmed delivery and the GPS ping showed that the driver was at my address. The driver was at my address but he only delivered the chair. I am so frustrated with Walmart right now!

I now have to pay for merchandise I never received.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Walmart Cons: Being charged for merchandise i never received.

• Online Store Environment

Comments

Glad to hear that, hope Target and Sears where you had the exact same problem did the same as well. But good advice at the end.