Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Resolved
2.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 04, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. I was charged $8 for a TV warranty without the TV.

I received a $88 refund even though I was charge $111.11. I've had problems with Walmart 2x In the past 3 months over email orders I'm just going to buy my things in person in the store from now on..

Update by user Jan 27, 2021

I contacted Walmart customer service over 5x. Walmart trying to compete with Amazon.com and have too many customer service people in foreign countries who don't understand English language or culture.

I have 3 confirmation numbers for refund and have not received it yet.

I uploaded copies of refund numbers so Walmart can play back their phone recording. I recorded the call too.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2021

I ordered tv 2x from Walmart 1st time it went through Walmart grocer 2nd time through Walmart.com. I was given 2 confirmation numbers # 297**** from Laura and # vnhf26 from Jantzen in the Philippines I was to receive refund in 5 days oh 3rd refund # 201**- ******.

I received the tv universal remote, but the 1st time tv not in stock and 2nd time tv didn't arrive in time and I told them I was leaving town 1/14/21. I still haven't received my refund. I told them I live in apartment and leave package in office, I just got back intown 1/26/21. There's no tv in office and I haven't received my refund.

Amazon has yellow lockers the delivery driver leave package but dumb Walmart leave package out in open where people can steal them.

I want my refund for Vizio tv that was not delivered or wasn't left in apartment complex office. $111.11

Comments