Hello, my grocery order on May 13 was never delivered, but yet I was charged $73.00. I had to call numerously and no action was taken.

I was also charged 12.95 monthly for unlimited delivery services, which at May I requested to cancel. Only it is October and I am still being charged with 12.95 per month. I called 10 ago again and this time they cancelled and I was told someone from Walmart will contact me 24- 48 hour, which it never happened. I called again today and spoke with Elvis Gomez.

He didn't give me the refund and this time the excuse is that I cancelled 10 days ago, where as I have requested this cancellation 4 months ago when I didn't received my order.

Walmart has one of the poorest customer services. There are no follow ups, they are good at charging, but when it come to delivery of goods and services they fail.

I want my refund of $64.75 and rest assured I will not do business with Walmart grocery again.

User's recommendation: Cheap is Cheap!

Walmart Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments