I have used the Walmart photo center for about 1 1/2 years, and being pleased with the quality. I am not a professional photographer, but have had about 40 years of intermittent darkroom experience before switching to all digital about 10 years ago.

I was encouraged, on making today's internet order, with apparent improvements in what for me was a bug-filled web site. It was the quality of the previous prints that kept me coming back and fighting with it!

However, today's 4x6 prints came on very thin paper with color that appears to be more dull compared to previous prints. This type of thing just confirms the low opinion of Walmart quality held by many.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments