Summersville, West Virginia

I have cashed checks at my local walmart since they opened. Today my paycheck was declined for REASON 2.

What the *** Is that? I called the number the cashier gave me and got no answers, only that a model was used, blah...blah...blah, this nothing personal, blah...blah...blah. That in itself is enough to keep me from shopping there, but on my way out I was stopped and my bags were checked.

I have had enough. If Walmart wants my business they will have to stop with the paranoid *** and start treating their customers with respect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Check Cashing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Check Cashing Policy
  • Receipt checker

Comments

You check cannot be cashed because you were flagged by Certegy, Walmart's Check Cashing System. This means there is a red mark on your credit. That is NOT Walmart's falt, that is YOUR fault.

What is blah blah blah??? Your complaint would have more merit if you elaborated on it a little more.

"That means give more detail". Blah blah blah...

KevinRichards

Most likely they could not cash your checks because you are under the age of 18.