Washington, Missouri
2.0

I spend almost 1000 a month at walmart. We like to shop early on Saturday or Sunday.

There is never any checkers there since they put in the auto matic checkers! I don't want to check out 250 dollars worth of food every weekend. The only checker is 20 items or less. They can go to the auto matics!!!!!

If you have only one checker put them on a normal check out line. There is normally 3 people in customer service at 6 in the morning which is crazy to me. Now there is a person in the Jewerly department at 6.

If people need to cross train to be cashiers then do it!!!!! Open more registers by 6 everyday!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Amount of Cashiers on Weekends.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Donald Trump for President. Clint Eastwood for Vice President.

Barack Obama for Bathroom Attendant. Kevin Richards for *** Rights Movement Chairman.

Who and where in Walmart is decided by a computer in head office. For the staff to have changes made they have to send a request in to head office. Must be a mac.

KevinRichards

"do you realize what you just said and did? think about it.

you get 12 hours to figure it out. probably will take longer."

I am not the one that posted this, you posted it pretending to be me. Nice try though. People can tell that it is you based on your spelling and grammar which is terrible.

In other words you made that post and are referring to yourself. You are the one that is "slow" in figuring things out.

Hey Kevin. Hook, line, and sinker. Gotcha.

@All the above

You did not get me at all.

@KevinRichards

Who the helll would want to?

Who played Lumpy on Leave it to Beaver?

If you need cashiers to come running, do what I do. I pull out my dic/pecker and they respond fast. They love the baloney pony.

KevinRichards

don't thank kevin, he'll screww you too. beware.

I only screw people who make complaints. Also get mommy to help you with your spelling and grammar.

@KevinRichards

i ownlee misspelledd thiss too git yourr attension andd itt werkt yoo dumm phuker. yoo havv no freekin suporters yoo dumm schitt. yoo stoopid three yeer owld.

@n seal

You cannot read. I stated several times I am 17. Maybe you are the three year old.

Unbelievable how many people on this site think k richards is a peece o ***. Sorry kr, you asked for it.

Maybe you should grow up and stop acting like a 3 year old.

And ask mommy and daddy why you're an inbred. Come back.

@sonny

I am not the one acting like a three year old. Some of these posters are. Also the people who are upset at me are the ones that write silly complaints where they throw temper tantrums(hence acting like three year olds) when they do not get what hey want.

Go later in the day and quit bit**ing. They aren't going to open more registers just for you!

@Anonymous

I agree, and if they did open more registers you would be complaining they raised the prices because they have to pay the employees. Money does not grow on trees, ask mommy or daddy how retail works.

BTW this message is to the OP not anonymous. Just wanting anonymous to know I agree with her completely.

@KevinRichards

who gives a crapp what k richards agrees with? his comments aren't worth crapp.

@jin

You cared enough to post.

Thanks

@Anonymous

don't thank kevin, he'll screww you too. beware.