2130 N Locust Ave, Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
Verified Reviewer

1.5

Soooo my 7 year old daughter wanted a magical unicorn birthday theme this year for her bday well guess what?? She's getting a magical unicorn birthday and it's going to be the most magical day of her life right?? I literally have everything decked out, decor, backdrop, eating utensils, food , *** even made my old man be one of her most gorgeous unicorns ever literally everything is so magical it even blew her away and met her expectations witch are high for a 7 year old well kinda she was upset about not having but one of her friends out of 22 invited come minus the two niece and nephews I had to invite jk I love them but besides the point she was already upset about that, plus getting a November birthday every year cuz she thinks it's supposed to change like the day of the week it falls on lol anyway then here comes mom carrying in this 2 tier cake that I was bragging on so much the last week telling her it was the most beautiful thing she will ever see I told her it was the best of the best just knock off brand *** I couldn't afford much *** really who am I kidding I just lost my job a week before that for no reason so who am I kidding at that moment Walmart was the best of the best I go in grab her few gifts at the last moment then head over to get her cake the damn bakery woman comes out with a big white box smiling as if this cake just won a Grammy so I'm like *** ok don't even need to look especially since my hands were full and she didn't even offer well that's the moment I realized I *** up I get to the house go in and her she is tailing me ready to look so I open it just to find a pile of unicorn *** well that is how my daughter described it she was pissed, I was for real pissed I literally described that cake to a T to the woman I simply asked for the magical unicorn 2 tier cake witch they offered I had no special treatment on that but i did with the colors I asked for it to be with pink, purple, gold, a bunch of glitter, and the mane in all the prettiest girlie colors you could think of just to receive a white pile of unicorn *** that dropped a few purple and pink bunny turds in between it was such bs that cake was literally one of the very few gifts I had to offer her and they *** it up it was lop sided, leaning to one side ,dull, not smoothly frosted, missing the actual long plastic lashes for the eyes that originally was supposed to be on it , instead of cat scratch, not as I discribbed or even close to it they messed her name up along with such a *** cake that I'm certain my 8 month old son could stay in the lines better than that and im pretty sure I know why is because the week before i picked up her cake is the week I had to call and cancel the previous one I had ordered her due to losing my job that week and I had to postpone my daughter's birthday because of it Sad and it cost $68

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Bad Customer Experience

Comments

hey its mark golsby again. u lost yo dang job because u lazy and undependable.

hope u end up om de dog streets. serves u right.

stop yo crying. its yo problem and who really freaking cares

It sounds like you would have been better off buying about 20 boxes of Twinkies and then pasting them all together into a cake with a couple of tubs of Chocolate Fudge flavored Betty Crocker frosting.

What a rambling post to make a complaint. Sounds like you really know how to blow things out of proportion. If you are out of a job and can't afford much why on earth did you spend $68 on a cake when you could have made a perfectly acceptable cake at home for less than $10?

@Anonymous

Maybe they didn't know how to cook. Maybe they were so poor that they didn't have a working oven at home, and were too poor to pay a repairman to come fix it.

It sounds like you were given 'The Wal-Mart Screw".