Verified Reviewer

1.9

I received a catalog for Walmart and as this cute bright stars Minnie Mouse jumper for my baby . It was on sale for $89 and my dad offered to pay for it .

I read the fine print and the sale was from October to December 14 2020. I got to the store and the model was $100.00 and not on sale . I went to customer service and they said the item was sold out online so they could not honor the sale price . What in the actual f$&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;@?

Never heard this before . The only thing the fine writing says was if it is sold out you would be issued a rain check . So I asked for a rain check and they again stated no because online its sold out . The ad was an in store ad and there was several available in store so why did online matter ???!??

What does online availability have to do with In store availability and pricing ?!? FYI I just checked online and it says 7 available so they lied about that as well.

30 minutes later and about 4 staff members later they authorized me to get the sale item but stated they shouldnt be doing this like if Im the wrong one ?!? Ill take my ad to target next time !

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 48 State Route 23, Riverdale, NJ 07457