First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot.When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report was made never was returned to me once the card was replaced.

I still tried to do business with this company through their prepaid card where the next time that I had used the card it was through Netflix. Turnsout over a period of time the company has only been given partial payment and I was charged $100 at Christmas due to their mishandling my money. Second I was charged for a photo order that I never placed then promised a reimbursement that never happened. Then during cyber week I decided to try again ordered from Walmart.com site to site shipment of a weight bench and 100 pounds of weightsfor my 14 year Old son.

I found out through my own research the weight bench had been damaged during delivery it was returned to Arkansas where it stayed as I continue to contact the company. I was then sent an email saying it was ready for pick up where I made three trips across town to the Walmart to pick this weight bench up for my son at Christmas where the weight bench was never delivered. Every time I contact Walmart they have nothing to offer nothing except for empty promises. All I get on New Year's eve is we are sorry, will refund, but please re-order.

The fact that this company has behind the fact that they were corporation and it's almost impossible to find a employee who actually cares is beyond me the only reason with the customer service that they have today as compared to years ago but they are still even in business is because of the reputation that it had prior to the death of the founder.

I've been so stressed out due to their lack of concern it has ruined our Christmas.When u can't just go by what you want because you don't have that type of money and then you have a corporation with so much money being so I'm concerned with

Review about: Walmart Prepaid Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Management, Lack of stock, Long waits.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #952837

uh those prepaid cards don't need signatures or checking if someone uses self checkouts or if there's a PIN # associated with it and if he knows that guess what?YOU are the one responsible.

it's YOUR son.how is this in anyway their fault for YOUR son stealing YOUR card?

jeez people need to get off their soapboxes and take some responsibility for their kids.

oh btw nice troll post it actually got me to respond even though it's clearly BS

to notgivingit Bellevue, Washington, United States #961335

Please read posts, before you comment. Skinner2011 never said her son stole the card.

to USA Orange, California, United States #961690

I think you are having a hard time reading, in one of her replies she said that her son has stolen her card.Since you are illiterate I shall point it out to you.

"skinner2011 Jan 05 Sulphur, Louisiana

I TRIED TO DISCIPLINE HIM BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, BUT MY SON IS 14 MALE AND WORKS OUT AND A LOT STRONGER THAN ME.IT LATER TURNED OUT THAT MY SON STOLE THE CARD FROM MY WALLET WHILE IN MY HOUSE KEVIN, SO IT IS NOT MY FAULT I DID NOT LOSE THE CARD MY SON STOLE THE CARD AND THEY ALLOWED HIM TO USE THE CARD EVEN THOUGH HE IS 14 YEARS OLD."

to USA #1002579

Your son stole your card, yet you STILL went and tried to get him ***?And if you're afraid of him and can't control him because he's bigger and stronger than you, you need to look at your parenting.

This is ridiculous. And the way you're speaking to people on here that comment on this is incredibly childish.

I have a feeling you can't parent because you're way too young to be one.That, or too dumb.

to UghIhateyouall Spring, Texas, United States #1257581

I think I need to press changes against your thieving son

Sulphur, Louisiana, United States #926076

MY CARD WAS STOLEN YOU MORONS, IT TURNED OUT THAT I WAS NOT IRRESONSIBLE AS YOU ARE ALL SAYING I AM.MY SON STOLE THE CARD FROM MY WALLET AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT THEY BROKE THE LAW BY ALLOWING MY SON TO PURCHASE ITEMS THEY DID NOTHING TO FIX THE ISSUE, THE CARD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TO PAY FOR MY SONS WEIGHTS.

to skinner2011 Saint George, Utah, United States #958383

They did not break the law by allowing someone else to use your card, unless you had already reported the card stolen/lost AND informed WalMart of this, AND provided them proof of a police report.How are they to know that it was YOUR card and that you did not give permission for it to be used ?

It is also issued through Green Dot Bank so they are the ones responsible to issue a refund. I had my Visa card stolen at Christmas and before I could report it to the bank someone used it online to charge a 200.00 WalMart gift card. My bank, not WalMart refunded the money as soon as I reported it stolen and gave them a police report.

It's no ones fault but yours that your son is a thief, YOU are responsible for what goes on in your house and for the actions of your minor children.

Now that being said, I agree that if you purchased a defective product they should replace it ASAP, but again do you realize how many millions of products are purchased online during the holiday shopping season and that it might take some time to reorder the product and arrange for it to be reshipped ?

Yeah you lost the card and that is your fault.You are the one that cannot read, the card was stolen because you were careless.

Keep track of your things, grow up and this will not happen, for someone who is supposed to be a parent for a 14 year old you sure act like a six year old, someone younger than your own son.

Your 14 year old is not more mature than others if he is going to make a big deal over not getting a Christmas gift.I can see a five year old throwing a temper tantrum but a 14 year old

You came on this site for support, just like many others.But ran into these main commentators.

You know who they are and they know who they are, you're giving them what they want. If you look around this site at other reviews or complaints postings. You will found this is these main commentators form of amusement, a place for them to try to belittle the others, to make themselves appear superior. They may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious.

Also they often monopolize conversations and may belittle or look down on people they may perceive as inferior. They may feel a sense of entitlement and when they don't receive special treatment, they may become impatient or angry. I would of written a supportive comments for you to read, but all they would do is attack anything positive subjected. So, now I just inform other.

Please don't even replay back to their attacks.

That is what they want you to do.Hope this is helpful.