Christmas ruined for 14 year old boy because Walmart does not keep word or have any honor about the way the handle their mistakes
First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot.When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report was made never was returned to me once the card was replaced.
I still tried to do business with this company through their prepaid card where the next time that I had used the card it was through Netflix. Turnsout over a period of time the company has only been given partial payment and I was charged $100 at Christmas due to their mishandling my money. Second I was charged for a photo order that I never placed then promised a reimbursement that never happened. Then during cyber week I decided to try again ordered from Walmart.com site to site shipment of a weight bench and 100 pounds of weightsfor my 14 year Old son.
I found out through my own research the weight bench had been damaged during delivery it was returned to Arkansas where it stayed as I continue to contact the company. I was then sent an email saying it was ready for pick up where I made three trips across town to the Walmart to pick this weight bench up for my son at Christmas where the weight bench was never delivered. Every time I contact Walmart they have nothing to offer nothing except for empty promises. All I get on New Year's eve is we are sorry, will refund, but please re-order.
The fact that this company has behind the fact that they were corporation and it's almost impossible to find a employee who actually cares is beyond me the only reason with the customer service that they have today as compared to years ago but they are still even in business is because of the reputation that it had prior to the death of the founder.
I've been so stressed out due to their lack of concern it has ruined our Christmas.When u can't just go by what you want because you don't have that type of money and then you have a corporation with so much money being so I'm concerned with
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of stock
- Long waits
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prepaid Card
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I am NOT at all happy to open my brand new box of Spinach and Garlic Good Thins to find a box of burnt crackers :-( Why would you even..."
- "...The carts are piled with boxes higher than the shelves and you can't get to anything behind it because they are to dang heavy to move to get to what..."
- "Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke. I called..."