1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

For the past two weeks I have been fighting with walmart care. My 55 inch TCL tv has broke.

They first of all had a electronics company come and pick up my tv that if I had not called the care team I would still be waiting. The TV was picked up and when put in his van was just laid on the floor. I get the TV back a week later and the issue is still there. I pointed this out to the tv repair guy just to be told he does not see the issue and that he had fixed it.

It was not repaired. So I call the care team again and they apologized and said they would look for another repair center. Well wouldnt you know it they had contacted the same guy that had it the first time. I called back and said that it was the same guy and I want to have someone else as when he dropped of the so called repaired TV I argued with him about the repair or lack of repair.

SO it was decided to replace my TV. I was sent a link to pick a TV and the link DOES not work. I call walmart care again. Just to be told that they have no clue as to why the link isnt working.

I now have to wait another 24-48 hours for them to get back to me.

I will never purchase electronics from Walmart again. The claims process I think is designed to make you so tired of talking on the phone and chasing the claim that you quit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments