Chicago, Illinois
3.7

I went to Wal-Mart with my wife and i asked an employee where was the location of the wash rooms and he gave the location, upon entering the washroom i notice the toilet paper was scatter on the floor and not in the proper location, whoever is responsible is not follow the standards of where the toiled paper should be . I was very discusted also i notice toilet paper with *** on the floor, an  employee enter the washroom a spanish employee i mention him about the problem  and he stated that someone had already clean the wash room and i felt like he did not care about the problem.  My wife and I continue shopping and noticed lots of employees talking with each other and not doing there job, others workers were doing there job properly and efficient. Employees should be making eye contact with the guest and ask the guest if they need assistance which is no happening.The location of the store is the Diversy strip mall by cicero.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is a terrible review