68 views
Verified Reviewer

I was buying an Equate battery operated toothbrush that was locked up. The sales associate told me that I had to purchase the toothbrush at the cosmetic cash register.

The cashier called for a CSM, having waited a significant amount of time. I requested that my toothbrush be moved to another register. The cosmetic cashier made a disparaging remark. I asked to speak to the manager and was told that Brad was right there.

The picture posted states that the manager is Peter Danoff. Your employees are misleading your customers as being the manager which is highly ethical. I have worked in the retail business before.

I know that your company gets reimbursed for shrinkage. If your shrinkage exceeds your allotted amount, perhaps you work on increasing the skill level of your undercover security instead of inconveniencing your customer and showing a disregard for their time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: stop locking up merchandise .

Walmart Pros: There price.

Walmart Cons: Customer service and care of customer.

Location: 2701 N Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533

Comments

Brad was probably the Manager on duty at that time. There is nothing misleading about that. Having worked in the retail business in the past, you should know that the Store Manager cannot possibly be there 24/7 and has other managers in the store that are fully cabable of taking care of customer issues!

There are plenty of other stores you can go to and buy these products off the shelf. Save your time and shop elsewhere.

Walmart Reviews