Verified Buyer

2.3

On 6/17/20 I got a perm for my short hair at the Vestal NY Walmart, I asked what was included with the perm she said wash and trim! At 66.00, needless to say I got the worst perm I've Ever had !!

My hair was an uneven cut with straight hair spots Everywhere!! I had to make another appointment with another beautician to get an even cut! I ended up paying for two this that DID Not request, and she put in the receipt that they were requested! $92.94 is what it ended up costing me!!

Not the 66.00 they said. I am 70 yrs old and have Never had this happened to me before!! She said she has worked there for 8yrs.! I will Never trust your service again!!

There isn't any curls, I asked for loose curls not uneven cut straight hair ! I want to know that you got this!!!

Susan White

My landline phone is 607-953-****

Cell is 607-79-****

User's recommendation: Beware of them adding on things you do not ask for !

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Hair Perm.

Walmart Pros: Stores do have a great variety to choose from.

Location: 2405 Vestal Parkway E, Vestal, NY 13850

Comments

#1911894

SmartStyle is the hair salon that is located inside Walmart. So complain to SmartStyle instead.

SmartStyle just rents space inside Walmart.

Walmart Does Not run the hair salon. SmartStyle does.

Walmart Reviews