Verified Reviewer

2.4

My two sisters and I were in the store at 1710 Broadway in Pearland, TX 77581 on 7/22/21. We are all disabled, senior citizens.

We all checked out together at the same register.

My sister was the only one using one of your handicap carts. Unfortunately, she wanted to get something else, so she went back to clothing and my other sister and I went to the car.

We were waiting to pick her up at the door when we noticed that two of the greeters were holding her up going through her purchases and she was totally embarrassed. She tried to report this to management, but no one was was available.

User's recommendation: Do not shop at this location.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walmart Pros: Reasonable prices, Location convenient.

Walmart Cons: Treats shoppers like 2nd class citizens, Extremely rude public humiliation of a minor, No customer service, Very few cashiers.

Location: 1710 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77581

Comments

#2038686

So ignore them and tell them to go fudge themselves(nicely though). By law they cannot force your sister to show her receipt.

She can decline. Only LP can stop her.

#2038419

Shop elsewhere! They always check random receipts at exit.

Don’t like it? Tough

#2038425
@PissedConsumer2038419

It’s not what they do, it’s how they do it !

#2038687
@Dessaree T

You were not there, you were in the car waiting for her. How do you know they were rude to her?

#2038689