Idabel, Oklahoma

the rudest cashier i have ever seen i wont be going to wal-mart if she is employed there in idabel. she was smart to my small son and when i said something about it she told me off using profanity and i just left my things and picked up my son and left.

i believe her name is lindsey esson at he idabel store she has blond hair.I cannot believe that a person supposed to be working in a position with the public could talk to a child like that.she needs to be removed from her possition.

I am starting a patition about this. I am a buisness owner myself here and if i talked to customers like that i wouldnt have any.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

1)You're supposedly a business owner. 2)Your grammar sx *** 3)You cannot type worth a dm 4)You throw someone's name out on the internet, as a business owner, exercising you're right to be *** and get sued for liable and slander 5)You're starting a paaa-tition.

Use your time wisely on the internet.

Purchase yourself a copy of English for dummies. :upset

Okay. If she had done that for no reason she would have been fired. You are not telling the whole story.

Why didn't you stand right their and confront the problem with the manger of the store?

Your not telling the whole story, did she steel your man or something? :grin :grin :grin

Another KNOW IT ALL BUSINESS OWNER!!!!!What do you run? I hope for your sake you dont have to communicate in writing or you will not be in business very long! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

It is funny that you know her last name. So fess up.

There was no incident at a register. What did she do to irritate you?

You are a business owner? I sincerely hope you run a spell check and grammar check before you release anything you type publicly.

What did she say that was so "smart" ? I see no reason here why you have a valid complaint and grounds to start a petition. I am not saying nothing happened, but you didn't tell us anything...

Good luck with your petition.