2.5

I was at your store to purchase some storage bxs were that were priced 6.98 as I got to the check-out they rang up 7.98. The lady I don't remember her name came to assist me she had a hard time, so she called Vincent to get help As he approached us he said no there 7.98 I told him no they have a price of 6.98 he said even if the tag says 6.98 he was only going to honor 1 of my 2 items.

He was very rude Not only to me but to the employee assisting me. as we both walked to check the price she took a picture, and we went back to the front I asked to speak to Vincent again because I feel they should honor the price you have on the shelf. He was very unprofessional and there was another AST manager that also got involved and was rude also. So I said I will not purchase from Walmart any longer.

Your store lost a sale of over 150.00 for a 1.00 difference.

Vincent may be too immature to be in such a position with no people skills. I would like a response 562 350 **** thank yo for your time

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments