I was in Walmart located at 1660 Tappahannock Blvd. Tappahannock, Va.

22560 on December 6, 2016. I was purchasing Christmas lights and gifts for my grandchildren. I asked the manager Mr. Campbell if I could check out in the garden center as my car was closer to that part of the store.

Mr. Campbell's response was, of course as long as you pay for it. I can tell you I was beside myself to have a store manager respond like that to a customer.

I took it very personal and although I have a Walmart Credit card I will no longer be a faithful paying customer of Walmart. I hope your intentions are to correct this in a very professional manner.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart manager. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1258410

LOL - this person has family.....that poor family :(

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1253261

You were seriously offended by that? Seriously?

I mean if you seeked out a higher up official and asked if you could leave through a remote part of the store..... Seriously?

If you weren't trying to be shady then you are ignorant to the state of the world and country to think that you would be even given that much.

Read a paper someday. Please.

Houston, Texas, United States #1252951

This complaint does not make any sense.

Why would anyone say this regardless of their job title?