62 views
Verified Reviewer

The representative said that Xfinity and Walmart has joined efforts with cable tv...He gave me a spill about how he can save me on my cable and internet.

He said that they were having a Thanksgiving special, I would save on my internet and house phone with a $200.00 dollar gift card for switching over.

He gave me his personal cell phone number that he barely responded to. He set-up the installation for December 11th from 8-10 am.

He installer came and did his thing, no problem. Later on I noticed that my phone wasn't working. He didn't put the request in for home phone and internet just internet. I didn't receive the quote he gave me in the store.

I called Xfinity and they said that they didn't know about the promotion and that the representative hadn't put anything on the work order regarding that promotion.

I was also promised to wave my $79 dollar installation fee. They said again no record of that. By him no telling them about my home phone, I lost my home number I had for over 20 years. I'm paying more now for the service that he promised me.

He told me that it was a special promotion.

It took me two days to straighten this out. I will be calling the cooperate office tomorrow. This ordeal was awful.

He kept saying that he was going to handle it but just left me hanging.

His name is Adam Youssef 781-250-****. I'm still for him to fix the problem.

User's recommendation: Never deal with a problem from a second party in a store that offer promotions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Location and product selections, Cs rep called other stores for help, Text is an easier way a lot of better than calls.

Location: 550 Providence Highway, East Walpole, MA 02081