John A Cll

| map-marker Sturbridge, Massachusetts

Unprofessional Customer Service

Walmart - Unprofessional Customer Service
Walmart - Unprofessional Customer Service - Image 2

I shop at the Walmart in Sturbridge, MA 01566, store #2797. I come to shop here frequently, about 3 to 4 times a week.

Tonight, Tuesday 04/23/2024, I had a very frustrating and unpleasant experience with front end employees. The hours of operation say this store is open until 11PM. I had a matter in which I needed a real person with a register. The self checkout will not do the task.

It was 10:30PM when I was trying to resolve this matter. Still 30 minutes until close. The young employees up front told me all of the tills have been taken from the registers and that I would have to come back tomorrow. No one was even at the service desk, so apparently the 11PM closing time is really before 10:30PM.

Mind you, the young lady who told me this had a mouth full of food, sitting on the bagging area of one of the self checkout machines where people put the items they purchase. That includes food items. That is filthy not to mention talking to me with a mouth full of food. They had no ambition to go above and beyond to possibly find a solution for me, resulting in a completely horrible experience.

Very unprofessional customer service and poor employee standards. The store was still open but unfortunately I was turned away because maybe they wanted to get home sooner. It shouldnt matter if there are 5 minutes left until close, there should be a person on a register instead of leaving incompetent machines left to do the rest of the work. From a frequent customer here in Sturbridge, I will now take my business elsewhere.

Im sure you receive complaints like this a lot and one customer wont make a dent in terms of filling the pockets of the head honchos.

But if I do not hear back, I will continually leave reviews across all platforms. Very disrespected, unhappy and frustrated with the customer service tonight.

So, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Pros:
  • Usually good customer service
Cons:
  • Unpleasant experience with certain employees

Preferred solution: A change in the customer service and my experience as a shopper.

Luminita S Mnc

| map-marker Staten Island, New York

My store refuses to take back items delivered by Walmart Grocery delivery then customer service refuses refund!!!

I am so upset ! I tried to get a refund on a rancid Dr Natural Peppermint Castile soap shower wash and I have been in contact with Walmart customer service about 8 times and they still told me to return it to the store.Goodbye Walmart grocery delivery !!

This is it for me! I don't have a car and taking the bus to Walmart to return the crap then it not being accepted is a waste of time and money because I have to take a taxi back and that is nearly impossible here where I live.I have done it before and was told by my Local Walmart store that they don't take any items back that were delivered to my home with Walmart grocery delivery.I got refunded before, after going to my store to return items by calling the customer service phone number but now is useless because I was dealing with people who don't even speak English.This is the last straw Walcrap!!! I was so mad that I cursed the person out with very good reason!!!

I am not even an angry person but that was it for me!!! My Walmart doesn't even refund food items that are bad unless you return it to the store and everyone knows that Walcrap doesn't take food items back so it's just useless.Does it make any sense to anyone???

Jason D Jkb

Equate Heating Pad

Walmart - Equate Heating Pad
I purchase two of these Equate Heating Pads! My dad has been sleeping on them for years. But it quit. I try to plug it in other electrical outlet. But it didn't work. I did not have them for very long. These are very defective and they need to be recalled for USPSC for investigation.

Resolved
Gregg Bfq

| map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Resolved: Problems issuing Refund

Walmart - Problems issuing Refund
Walmart - Problems issuing Refund - Image 2
Walmart - Problems issuing Refund - Image 3

I placed an Online order on January 19th. The weather was to poor to pick up so I canceled and the process to issue a refund was made that day.

January 22nd I was issued the refund and the hold on the account removed bur they took out the amount again. I called my Bank; BMO to confirm what was happening and they explained this to me that they had done so. I tried reaching contact serviced through website which there's an error, I reached out through FB messenger and nothing. I called today and explained the situation.

Even though my bank said they are able to clear the hold once on their end immediately by making transaction canceled they said they are unable to, the hold is approximately January 26th, which is strange since they had no problem doing so previously this week.

Nothing was resolved after continously telling The rep atleast 3 times the situation and how easily it can be resolved so as of the 26th it can take another 3-5 business days leaving us with no money left for food in almost 2 weeks!! This is completely

User's recommendation: Do not expect them to honor their Refund Policy

Maurice King

Verified Reviewer

Now Walmart cancels my orders because "it was flagged by our credit and fraud team," but never gives precise details

I placed an order on May 4, 2024 for something I very much need for health reasons. Of course, Walmart then canceled the order.

Today, May 5, 2024, I again tried to place an order for home delivery. Once again, Walmart canceled the order. Their alibi was that "it was flagged by our credit and fraud team," but of course, no further explanation was given, not even an explanation what could have generated such a reaction. This is how Walmart treats disabled seniors; they probably hope that I will die!

Walmart claims its a "credit and fraud" reason on the basis of what?

My disability? My age? I'll bet that they cant wait until Im six feet under! There was absolutely no justified reason for doing this.

If they can't give specific reasons that such a thing would happen to me, someone with no criminal record who spends most of his time at home writing, which has resulted in many published works. Maybe they don't like what I have written. I dont hesitate to file complaints everywhere when things like this happen to me! Being a published writer in three languages does give me the ability to document the wrongs done to me -- like this one that was repeated twice!!!

Walmart isnt the only merchant from whom I can order and I have ordered from another one who charges the same price, so I have placed the same order from another merchant who will deliver to my home.

Apparently, Im being told to go elsewhere for whatever reason might be. I have done so and may continue to do so in the future. I see this act as an indication that going elsewhere is no more expensive and has not rejected me without reason the way Walmart did!

I am sure that it has nothing to do with credit or fraud. I am sure it's purely discrimination.

If that's not true, I challenge Walmart to prove it to me, but I am sure that will never happen; expecting such entities to tell the truth is something that doesn't happen ever because that might blow holes in the cover that they are trying to put up to hide the real reason for their unwarranted actions. Maybe they want me to pay in wampum beads or to resort to skywriting; if that sounds absurd, it's no more absurd than what they have done to me out of the blue with no justification whatsoever!

Yes, the truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.

I'm the one with "bad intent," apparently; I'm just supposed to be abused and remain silent about it. That's definitely not going to happen!!!

Pros:
  • Reasonable prices
Cons:
  • Dishonest and unreliable

Preferred solution: Significant financial compensation for harm done.

User's recommendation: Find other merchants; you could be the next to be boycotted!!!

Espn Rbt

| map-marker Muncie, Indiana

Parts missing

Walmart - Parts missing
Walmart - Parts missing - Image 2
Missing the inlet assembly need so it can be used please send as soon as possible so I can use the washer
Barbara E Hfz

| map-marker Council Bluffs, Iowa

Poor delivery service

Walmart - Poor delivery service

Placed order For delivery today. At 4:15 received notice the package was laid outside on concrete of 250-unit apartment complex.

There are probably 30-40 outside doors at complex. Due to having heart issues was able to check mailroom doorsno package. This complex receives hundreds of packages daily from other delivery services and they dont leave them lying on sidewalk outside.

I called my son To come check some of the other doors but he was unable to locate the package. I called Customer Service and after speaking with a very rude rep was told she would not replace.

Would refund in about 10 days and I would have to order again. Asked to speak to supervisor and after holding for 20 minutes I gave up.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor delivery service and horrible customer service reps

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t order from Walmart unless you want to chase your package down

Tonda S Agn

Third Party Market Place

Walmart - Third Party Market Place
Walmart - Third Party Market Place - Image 2
Walmart - Third Party Market Place - Image 3

I purchased a SGIN 15 Laptop computer from Walmart on August 3, 2023. I spent $275.59 plus 59.00 for protection plan insurance, the seller was SGIN OFFICIAL STORE.

At the time I assumed that I was purchasing from Walmart. It had a 90 day return which again I thought it was Walmart return policy.

I turned the computer on and it disconnected from the Wi-Fi. It would not stay connected to wifi my phone, tv, tablet, and another laptop do NOT turn off it is this laptop

I thought it was my wi-fi, I hired an IT man to come see what the problem was. He said he did not know why every 20-30 min the computer would shut down it would not keep online.

It constantly disconnects from the internet for no reason, all my other devices on that network are fine but it disconnects from the wifi. He said it has to be the computer.

I took it back to walmart to return it for a refund. The manager told me I could not it was a third party. I had no idea what a third party was, they explained that SGIN OFFICAL STORE sold it to me??

It was called Walmart Marketplace. I said then why do you have your name on it if you do not stand by what the third party sells. She suggested that I start a return online.

I started my return on Walmart contacted the seller through Walmart. The receipt states that Marketplace sellers have different return policy.

China said I went over 30 days but I said Walmart policy is 90 days. I had to text CHINA again, they got right back with me (SO SORRY) they told me to go back to Walmart. I went up and talked to three managers, all of them tried to get a refund because the employees agreed with me.

They told me to go through my protection plan insurance that I had purchased for 59.00. I put a claim in but the employee said that was the only computer that was NOT COVERED.

Why would Walmart sell me insurance that did not cover my item??

This is not my job to check to see if the computer was covered under their umbrella. Walmart just took my money no flag went up and said (we do not cover this item under the insurance).

This laptop is crap and won't hold a charge, tried getting a refund and it's apparently sold by a 3rd party even though it's on Walmart website and fulfilled by Walmart that.

BE WARNED DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA check to see who the (3rd party is) I am out $334.59

Loss:
Cons:
  • Third party marketplace
  • Walmart deal with china
  • Warranty they do not check to see if the item is covered

User's recommendation: DO NOT buy from SGIN OFFICIAL STORE

map-marker Cookeville, Tennessee

Get your customer mail. My address

Walmart - Get your customer mail. My address
In the beginning takes forever to talk to real person! The girl listen couldnt resolve! Sent me to man! Took my info that a person Matthew Gladstone has a membership with Walmart using my address! I have lived at this address for 51 years! Do not know anyone by this name! Surely Walmart should have a database! David or Barbara Linkous 756 Parkway Drive Morristown TN 37814 423-231-**** balinkous@***.com
Juana F Wdr

| map-marker Greensboro, North Carolina

Damaged eggs y quebrados

Walmart - Damaged eggs y quebrados
Yesterday I bought some 36-piece eggs and a whole box came out broken and rotten.I tried to contact customer service via email and it is not in service. What a shame if you don't have money to throw it away in the trash.
Waleah T

| map-marker Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

Check your bag of salad

Walmart - Check your bag of salad
Walmart - Check your bag of salad - Image 2
Walmart - Check your bag of salad - Image 3
Walmart - Check your bag of salad - Image 4
Walmart - Check your bag of salad - Image 5
Big bag of marketside salad expires 4/21/24. Got it on 4/12 and opened it on 4/14. It was wet and withered. Plus had the hard bottom piece in the bag. That's what made the weight. Wasted money in the garbage.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Check before buying

Tracy M Mmy

Ordering Nightmare

Walmart - Ordering Nightmare
Walmart - Ordering Nightmare - Image 2

I am a Walmart + member. For the fourth order in a row i have been unable to place my order without having to remove my payment methods, sign out of the app, clear my cache, delete the app, and start all over again.

The last order i placed i had to use Paypal which doesnt allow use of my EBT for food and cash.

When placing my order i get a message stating Your payment couldnt be authorized please use a different payment method. At the same time i get a text from my credit card company saying the purchase was approved (screenshot attached). I then used my bank debit card and got the same message but the charge stayed on my account. The credit card company did not charge because order was not placed (screenshot attached).

Customer service told me to call my financial institution.

They showed me the approved charges taken from my account and the charges credited back to my account when order couldnt be placed. I have wasted almost two hours an order for the last four orders. I dont remember how two of the orders were eventually placed but one time the customer service agent asked for my EBT pin and went in and fixed the problem (please DO NOT cause any problems for this agent as im sure it goes against company policy). The last order as previously stated was paid by my Paypal account which used cash needed for utility bill.

I am unable to place an order this morning. I spoke with customer service and completely lost my temper and cussed out the agent because of my frustration with Walmart. I would probably be best off canceling my Walmart+ membership and requesting a refund which i hope you honor. No way should any customer have to go through this every order placed.

I will leave my cart hoping you place my order but doubt it will happen.

i dont see how to add attachments so i will send another email from my Yahoo account. Please do what you can so others dont have to deal with this.

Tracy Mclaughlin

(925) 833-****

Preferred solution: Fix the problem so i can order now as easily as i have for the last few years. I love everything about being a Walmart+ member and would like to have the problem fixedl.

Linda C Eap

| map-marker Avondale, Arizona

Missing items

Walmart - Missing items
Walmart - Missing items - Image 2
Walmart - Missing items - Image 3
Walmart - Missing items - Image 4

I was trying to look for an email to send proof of the missing packages for January 12th 2023 I had asked multiple times do not leave packages on my front porch knock at my door my front door faces the main road in Avondale which is North Richfield Road anybody walking down this road can pick up anyone's packages not only I bet several of the residents has complained to the local deliveries online deliveries that are items are being stolen when you go on the Walmart on the website it states you can chat you cannot chat to a computer It's not a human and it asks us the same questions over so where is that getting me wasted my time. My packages are gone I will light store credit so I can purchase them again

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad delivery

Preferred solution: They can either give me a refund or store credit so I can purchase these items again

User's recommendation: Make sure you request that if they're going to drop your packages in front of your front door that they knock and let you know that they're there

Guest

You need to be filing police reports if your items are being stolen. Your front door is definitely not easily accessible without arousing suspicion. In fact, if someone is gaining access up to your front door while you are inside, you should be concerned for your personal safety.

Romulus Hid

| map-marker Winter Haven, Florida

Return policy is awful

Walmart - Return policy is awful
Walmart - Return policy is awful - Image 2

I ordered a Michael Kors purse from Walmart.com. The purse went on sale a 2 days later so I ordered another at the cheaper price.

I tried to return the original item which says I have until February 7 to return. When I started the process 2 weeks ago I given a notice stating that it was eligible for return and that I need to contact a 3rd party to return the item. Ive been trying to reach out to the email address provided and have gotten no response. Walmart will not help at all with this issue.

Please do not order from this site unless you see that the item is sold and shipped by Walmart which most are not.

Otherwise you will not be able to get a refund. Just order from Amazon to save the headache and hassle.

User's recommendation: Just order from Amazon. I’ve never had a problem with returning any of their orders rather it’s 3rd party or not

Denise M Dhg

| map-marker Yakima, Washington

Grocery pick up

Walmart - Grocery pick up
Walmart - Grocery pick up - Image 2
I parked at 4:11 pm and have the conformation. After 4 phone calls I was transferred to customer service at 5:30pm. My groceries came out at 5:37pm. No one at pick up would help me and no one answered my first 3 calls. On the fourth phone call I was told that they could not help me and transferred me to customer service. The gentleman at customer service said he would walk down there right now and my groceries soon came out I find the wait time too long and nobody helping me solve my problem was ridiculous
Pros:
  • Reasonable prices
Cons:
  • Alot

Preferred solution: Apology