Shavano Park, Texas
Featured

Don't buy a set of dishes online and pick up at the walmart on De Zavala in San Antonio because it might look like this when you get home to open it.Don't even think about just getting walmart to replace the one broken plate--- no, they will say to bring the whole set back for exchange.

When pressed after seeing my photo, " Jonathan" said I could bring the broken plate back.

( Really?) I just bought one for $ 2.50--why did I even think they would want to make it easy on me?Sort of defeats the purpose of the convenient online buying and store pickup!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

How is that unreasonable?That plate was not sold individually, it was a set.

Therefore, you return or exchange it as a set.You should be thankful that you were allowed to do that.

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #845995

they offered to fix the situation for you yet you went and bought another one instead? what's your problem then?

Just exchange them. Sounds to me like you are making this more complicated than it has to be.

Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more