Shavano Park, Texas
Featured

Don't buy a set of dishes online and pick up at the walmart on De Zavala in San Antonio because it might look like this when you get home to open it.Don't even think about just getting walmart to replace the one broken plate--- no, they will say to bring the whole set back for exchange.

When pressed after seeing my photo, " Jonathan" said I could bring the broken plate back.

( Really?) I just bought one for $ 2.50--why did I even think they would want to make it easy on me?Sort of defeats the purpose of the convenient online buying and store pickup!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

How is that unreasonable?That plate was not sold individually, it was a set.

Therefore, you return or exchange it as a set.You should be thankful that you were allowed to do that.

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #845995

they offered to fix the situation for you yet you went and bought another one instead? what's your problem then?

Just exchange them. Sounds to me like you are making this more complicated than it has to be.

Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more