219 US-412, Ash Flat, AR 72513, USA

I am getting refused for my coupons, all for food items, it takes some of them and declines a lot of them, i am getting my coupons off coupons.com, after a year of using these coupons Walmart decided they would not take most of the coupons anymore, i asked why, and was told that the manufacturer of the items was not excepting them and were not reimbursing walmart for the coupons, than i went into the walmart site and got the in store coupons for the items i needed. The coupons still would not take, i asked why, again.

And this time i was told that they can't take coupons that have been printed off by a copy machine, i asked than how are you suppost to use them than that i had got them off the walmart site and read the RULES for using them. The checker told me that i would have to get the coupons off the item its self or cut them out of the newspaper. I told her this is not right. i also told her i would go to another store, that the coupons would be good there, and they were.

I told her to take the items out of my 376.83 dollar groceries bill. she did. I will never go to walmart to shop for my monthly groceries again.

I am on a fixed income and these coupons help with my bill ever month. I will never shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Reason of review: use of coupons.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Keep changing items, Cant rely on buying the same item, Are not friendly at all, Checkers are always complaining about their problems, If they are sick they should not be there around food.

Comments