I purchesed a jar of miracle whip at Walmart tonight, gave the clerk my coupons after everything was rung up, & my miracle whip coupon expired yesterday, she would not redeem it! I would not have bought the miracle whip if it had not been for the coupon, because the price is to high!

Saving & organizing coupons is very timely & if the coupon has to be used within a months time it is not worth the effort, so therefore I just usually buy the store brand, for one thing I think the stores should be a little flexable on the dates, on not so picky about the exact item if it is from the same company. I am thoroughly disgusted with coupons!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Comments

lmao. funny i had a consumer tell me walmart would except expired coupons...i still didn't take it.

Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States #851569

So you tried to redeem an expired coupon and are pissed at Walmart? It's people like you that shop at Walmart that make me hate shopping at Walmart.

Manufactures are the ones that put the expiration dates on the coupons - NOT the store!! It is the manufacture that does not allow retail stores to accept coupons once they expire!!

The manufacture will not reimburse the store the face value of that coupon if the coupon is expired, or if the customer does not get the exact amount or type of product the coupon specifies. So stop complaining and use your coupons within the amount of time given!

hollins1

STOP BEING CRAZY.STOP WANTING EVERYONE TO COUNT YOUR DAY'S TO EXPIRATION.WTF.STAY OFF THIS SITE WITH BULLS---.IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE PURCHASE DO NOT SHOP.

I\'ve just stumbled onto this site only in the past day or so and, um... wow.

I can\'t believe the petty nature of many of these Walmart \"complaints\"! Reminds me of some of the stories my wife would regale me with when she was managing customer service at Target.

The entitlement factor of some of those people was legendary. :roll
IHateStupidCustomers

for all we know, the coupon wasn't even a Walmart coupon and it was a manufacturer's coupon which Walmart has no control over. some stores will allow a grace period for expired coupons but not all.

if they don't, accept the fact that you couldn't use it and move on. I'm sorry that you couldn't pay the extra 50 cents for the mayonnaise.

BooFricketyHoo

Use the coupon within the time it is valid, asswipe. It's your own fault, not the store's.

Please, Lord, stop asswipes from breeding.

Hear my prayer. Amen.

Kim9477

How is that walmart's fault?

Well than you should have bought the miracle whip earlier.

A few months is too long for you to use a coupon? It probably takes you 3 hours to watch 60 Minutes.

Stores CANNOT be flexible with coupons.

Stores that take late coupons don't get reimbursed for taking the coupon. It's your fault you couldn't get off your ɑss in a month to use your 50₵ off Miracle Whip coupon.

Useless complaint. Expired means expired. Move on.

expired is expired. there is no flexibility.

the system handles all this automatically.

you should not go outside your home. please stay out of public.