This store has the most hard-stooled rules in coupons. When Imwent to buy International Delight coffee creamer, the Homosassa, FL store refused to,honor my coupon saying that I didn’t have the “larger size” product required.

I had bought the equivalent amount in smaller sized cans, but they still refused my coupon. This is not the first time this has happened. “Save money, live better”? The whole concept is a joke.

No wonder the underlings feel it is a challenge to shoplift. I am done with this bloated behemoth. It is a blight on human life. My wish is that this whole chain just die.

They have run many good smaller businesses into ruin.

To add insult to injury, this Homosassa FL store makes each customer show a receipt as he/she leaves, even when the moron checking the excerpts sees you physically checking out at the register. We now live in a police state.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

item(s) has to match coupon exactly!! this rule applies everywhere!! even if mgr wanted too computer may not allow it due to upc database

If the manufacturers coupon specifies a size you need to purchase that size. If Walmart doesn't stock the specified size they won't be reimbursed for the coupon.

Also it the number of coupons they try to redeem exceed the amount of the product they have purchased the reimbursement will be denied as well. They are justified in refusing your fraudulent attempt to use a coupon.

OP:Then What is Your answer to Stopping the shoplifting?

Idiot, you either can't read or don't understand. "Close enough" is only good for horseshoes and hand grenades.

Coupons are generally very specific and you failed to observe the offering as it was stated. Many stores want to see the receipt before you leave because they lose billions annually to thieves.

I have visited true police states and YOU OWE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AN APOLOGY. Or a one-way ticket to some other country which I will gladly help pay for in order to get rid of you.

Sorry, but if your coupon states a certain size, that is what you should be buying. Not making up your own rules to get coupon savings.

There is a reason why this is done.Now you are complaining that there is shoplifting but yet you are annoyed receipts are being checked.

Duh, again, there is a reason for that.Don't shop in Walmart then. There are plenty of other stores you can go to.

@Anon

Go get a life. I suppose every time you have ever checked out of a store things have gone just perfectly.

I find people who are overly critical have more issues than they care to admit.

Perhaps yours are worse than a coupon issue with a bullying store. I feel for you pal.