Westbury, New York

Very bad experience with the customer service reps, they don't know what they are talking. Will never shop at Walmart.

I was supposed to get a refund for $25 after opening a new credit card. I made a purchase for $41 and $100 on the same day. The clerk at the counter told me that I could apply for credit card and get $25 refund.

I did that and never got a refund, when I spoke to Customer service she said that the first purchase has to be $75, which was never mentioned by the cashier, she then told me that she will put in the refund as there was misunderstanding. I waited for 6 weeks, never got any refund so I called them again and got the reply that I am not eligible for the refund, I cancelled by my card and I am never doing any business with Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Walmart Cons: Incompetent technician.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. They lied about the $25 statement credit.

Didnt give any info until it was too late, then claimed I wasnt eligible even though I SPECIFICALLY ASKED THE PERSON ON THE PHONE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR MY CARD IN THE MAIL AND USE IT TO GET HE CREDIT. This card is a scam.

F WALMART F SYNCHRONY BANK. NEVER AGAIN