Purchased/returned a prepaid cell phone at an Oregon Walmart and few days later a case at Walmart.com. Two days later I was contacted by my bank that over $3,000 had been charged to my credit card.

Fortunately they reversed the charges. Store "security manager" gave me the run around and b.s. excuses. At first I thought the card had been stolen at the shipping center but with some investigating, discovered attempted purchases at a local store making me think the theft occurred at the brick and mortar.

Only pay cash or use credit card (never debit) at Walmart so you have some recourse if financial theft occurs. Of course now I have to monitor my credit for ID theft as well as possible financial fraud.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments