As showing on Wal-Mart app Gatorade Thirst Quencher Variety Pack 18 PK 12 FL OZ available at store for 1.50. Went in on Dec 22, 2016.

Was at the register and advised cashier that app price showing 1.50 . Stated that was incorrect contacted CSM and argued that online price and store price may differ . I advised her I didn't want the online price at $9.11. I wanted it at $1.50 which was the store price showing on app.

She continued to argue with me and contacted two additional CMS and advised that they do not price match with app. I am a very upset as per your website and price match policy it fell within the guide lines .

You should review the people that you have in charge how did they get to become CSM with their RUDE customer service. I will never shop at Wal-Mart again and make sure everyone I know and social media about this horrible experience I had at your store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1261464

Awww! You couldn't get a $9 product for $1. You better go home and cry!