On 9/9/2016, I was at the doctor in Arlington, TX. He sent a prescription for my 4 year old sick child, to Walmart, Superstore in Arlington, TX.

I called the store 817-274-1040 about 18 times, just to check if my daughter's medication was ready to be collected. Someone times someone would answer the phone and put it down (where I can hear the activity in the background going on other times, someone would pick and not say anything), I was not connected to the pharmacy, I had to drive there to get my medication.

This is not good for such poor customer service. Not good at all.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pharmacy from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most dislike. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments