3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 2 tires from Wal-mart Cambridge, Ohio. Had a problem with balance of tires bought...was told by a worker there they had problem with new tires..

addressed this to one of the managers who told me it didn't involve that particular tire..He said I had a bent rim.(problem didn't exist before i bought new tires). I looked all day for matching rim to replace so called bent one...paid $100 for 2 rims, an extra if i had problem in future...come to find out IT WAS A BAD TIRE!!!!!!

had balance of all 4 tires re-done at local tire shop where they said balance was way off...am out $100 for rims, $38 for correct balancing,5 hours sitting in wall-mart waiting room and all day search and driving 70 miles for rims..Manager says sorry for inconvenience but will re-imburse me $18 for balancing...Will be LAST TIME TO WAL-MART and will Facebook my experience...I posted it to WAL-MART CAMBRIDGE OHIO Facebook but it was already deleted.....sucks big time..Have $400 invested on top of finding rims NEVER NEEDED...I bought tires on 9/25 @5pm. service orders number 84258,84284,48570 and 47632

This reviewer shared experience about "was told by workers at wall-mart, they had bad tires..then was argued with by manager who insisted it was bad rim" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

blackdontcrack
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1220983

Satisfy you d umb crackers screw that. BLACK LIVES MATTER!