3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 2 tires from Wal-mart Cambridge, Ohio. Had a problem with balance of tires bought...was told by a worker there they had problem with new tires..

addressed this to one of the managers who told me it didn't involve that particular tire..He said I had a bent rim.(problem didn't exist before i bought new tires). I looked all day for matching rim to replace so called bent one...paid $100 for 2 rims, an extra if i had problem in future...come to find out IT WAS A BAD TIRE!!!!!!

had balance of all 4 tires re-done at local tire shop where they said balance was way off...am out $100 for rims, $38 for correct balancing,5 hours sitting in wall-mart waiting room and all day search and driving 70 miles for rims..Manager says sorry for inconvenience but will re-imburse me $18 for balancing...Will be LAST TIME TO WAL-MART and will Facebook my experience...I posted it to WAL-MART CAMBRIDGE OHIO Facebook but it was already deleted.....sucks big time..Have $400 invested on top of finding rims NEVER NEEDED...I bought tires on 9/25 @5pm. service orders number 84258,84284,48570 and 47632

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: was told by workers at wall-mart, they had bad tires..then was argued with by manager who insisted it was bad rim.

Comments

blackdontcrack
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1220983

Satisfy you d umb crackers screw that. BLACK LIVES MATTER!