I would go into the gross lack of customer service and attitude of employees, but I think others have said it all multiple times and ways. Twice I have had to wait a significant amount of time for a “CSR” or member of legal age (to buy beer) because they are grossly understaffed particularly during peak hours. It’s pathetic that I have to plan my shopping trip around their inadequacies.

Obviously management doesn't care about the customer or the employees, regardless of the commercials. Good thing they are the least expensive for general goods or they would be out of business.

However I hate going in there anymore and will be doing more shopping at other stores, even if more expensive. Turning into Kmart trailer trash. Good now that I have gotten this off my chest, I can get back to the better things in life.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1211181

Then why are you not complaining to their Corporate Headquarters?