Walmart - Customer service

Store# 03243

4524 Challenger Ave

Roanoke, va 24012

5409773745

Juanita in customer service hole punched VOID on my VALID DRIVER LICENSE . I think her full name is Juanita harper wilburn. Why did this no in store can answer and they told me they were'nt going to reimburse me the money for having to have replaced. Not even a 20$ gift card. All over an exchange for same product. Not even taken out of customer to ask her why.

This is piece of government property valid property they destroyed for no reason. no one will give a straight answer or cover the cost to go to DMV to have replaced.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Overall walmart is a good place to shop
    • Low prices
    • Clean store
  • What I disliked
    • Attitude
    • Being treated like i did something wrong

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
344 of 5140 Walmart reviews
aliens_amoung_us

Oct 24, 2016 #1231571 Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States

There has to be a reason why this happened (if it really did). Seems you're either leaving out information or making stuff up. Which is it? I've never known anyone from Walmart to have the authority to do this. Enlighten me, human!

0 1 Reply
More Than Human

Feb 14 #1286855

That's just it, they don't have the authority do that. I still have not received an answer. And for your info- one I am not making this up, nor left out information, bad spelling, type too fast. Other than that, why would I waste my time. Besides if I wanted to make something up I would chose something better than I was returning a jar damaged for the same product.
Dorothy I do have half a brain LOL:) And a good imagination to boot. Oh, all wal marts hire space critters. I worked for one, i'm half space critter;) It's the only way to survive the hive of walmart. ( Southpark ref) Oh, and the worst/funny part is, the darn jar of pickles was only 1.50 plus tax. Just a space critter who can't digest possible glass fragments, I'm not working on a Ripley's believe it or not episode.

0 0 Reply

Oct 17, 2016 #1228414 Roanoke, Virginia, United States

I meant no in store could or would explain why she did it. And it is supposed to read Why did she do this. Good catch though TY.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.