2.4

Store# 03243

4524 Challenger Ave

Roanoke, va 24012

5409773745

Juanita in customer service hole punched VOID on my VALID DRIVER LICENSE . I think her full name is Juanita harper wilburn. Why did this no in store can answer and they told me they were'nt going to reimburse me the money for having to have replaced. Not even a 20$ gift card. All over an exchange for same product. Not even taken out of customer to ask her why.

This is piece of government property valid property they destroyed for no reason. no one will give a straight answer or cover the cost to go to DMV to have replaced.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with overall walmart is a good place to shop and low prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated like i did something wrong. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1232995

Wow.....

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231571

There has to be a reason why this happened (if it really did).Seems you're either leaving out information or making stuff up.

Which is it?

I've never known anyone from Walmart to have the authority to do this.Enlighten me, human!

to aliens_amoung_us #1286855

That's just it, they don't have the authority do that.I still have not received an answer.

And for your info- one I am not making this up, nor left out information, bad spelling, type too fast. Other than that, why would I waste my time. Besides if I wanted to make something up I would chose something better than I was returning a jar damaged for the same product.

Dorothy I do have half a brain LOL:) And a good imagination to boot. Oh, all wal marts hire space critters.

I worked for one, i'm half space critter;) It's the only way to survive the hive of walmart.

( Southpark ref) Oh, and the worst/funny part is, the darn jar of pickles was only 1.50 plus tax.Just a space critter who can't digest possible glass fragments, I'm not working on a Ripley's believe it or not episode.

Houston, Texas, United States #1228390

Why did this no in store...

Huh?

to Anonymous Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1228414

I meant no in store could or would explain why she did it. And it is supposed to read Why did she do this. Good catch though TY.