Verified Reviewer

I called three times and never got the answers I needed I called a fourth time and spoke to this supposed customer service rep who's arrogance was beyond repetition. I couldn't get to a supervisor cuz he needed a reason I told him he doesn't need a reason and if he does I've called three times I'm not getting any answers supervisor again it's arrogance was permeating it through the phone making me sick.

He was so arrogant dismissing that if he did it to me he did it before and he'll do it again that makes him not an asset to the company but a liability.

I got a hold of corporate relations and complained and I told him and I told them I am a customer service consultant and a person like that who we know has done it before will do it again is not an asset it needs to be fired.

And that's not a professional comment that comes from a consumer.

What if you didn't know what I know you would have taken it and never called back. That makes me a liability and he needs to be fired that wasn't a mistake to learn by that was pure arrogance and defiance and as a customer I would not go back and God forbid it was a senior citizen I would find him and slap him upside his head

User's recommendation: Never ever ever take crap from a customer service representative you know is wrong. Always call back task for supervisor if you still get no resolution or no supervisor remember this and hear me good call the FCC or the FTC that will be a mark against the company within the government. You always have rights.

Comments