Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not marked but looked priced low. He looked up prices and could not find item so gave me shelf tag and said register would honor price. Then, Maryann at register would not honor price. Called Asst Mgr Azukel who asked "who was employee to tell me that." I told him I would find him and did. Azukel said he would honor price, than changed his mind 15 minutes later and said it is up to manager and I can wait for him. This process was already over a half hour and I left without item angry at how I was treated (like a criminal) and complete waste of my time (over $2.00 difference). Called store to tell manager and after waiting on hold 15 minutes and no one came to phone, called back and was then told mgr was not in today but they had paged another mgr who did not answer either. Hung up after telling them to read this in Pissed Consumer.

I have spent tens of thousands in this store over the last 2 years and the treatment today over $2.00 was horrendous. Wrote them also but no reply yet!

Don't shop here until they fix their customer service!!! Shop small business, at least they care about the customer!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: apology by the employees who did this and item delivered to me for price I was told.

Walmart Cons: Customer service department.

• local walmart

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

To the person that said that they are practicing their first ammendment right, there is a difference between that and cyber bullying and the police are considering saying i hope you get cancer and die cyber bullying. They have traced the persons IP number.

@unfairhiringprastices

Do you get some kind of joy put of making people feel miserable? I'm just asking because it seems to me on all of your posts ypu get a kick out of it.

I sincerely hope you consider getting some ki d of therapy to deal with your anger issues. I'll pray for your soul to be healed.

@Anonymous

He's a troll who goes by many names, and probably is a child, or just seems to have the intelligence of one. Just ignore him, as prayer won't help this kind of person.

I work for Walmart home office as a VP

@Walmartguy

Call us

@Walmartguy

479-273-4000

unfairhiringprastices

Your ten thousands means nothing to them. They make that much in an hour or less.

They get it by hiring retards. They don't have to pay the retards the government does. I had an issue with one that has down syndrome.

She could not do her job and tell me when the Pokemon cards would come in. When I complained about how they hired retards instead of people who can do the job the manager kicked me out.

snugglegirl05

Do you have an agenda?

That is the impression I get from reading your replies.

@unfairhiringprastices

wow.....I hope someday if you ever breed (let's hope not), one of your brats turns out to be "retarded" and everyone treats it like you treated this human being. What a POS. Karma is her name.

@Anonymous

If my child had down syndrome or something I would place them up for adoption.

@unfairhiringprastices

I hope u get cancer and die or someone beats the *** out of you.

@unfairhiringprastices

too bad your mother didn't think to do the same for you. So sad.

@Anonymous

I know you wrote that last comment, reported it to the police and it is considered cyber harassment.

@Anonymous

Just so you know I reported you for cyber bullying for that cancer comemnt. To the police

@unfairhiringprastices

It's on the computer, just because u can report someone doesn't mean the police can actually do anything, whoever made that comment is just exercising their 1st amendment tight to free speech. Also I've seen some of your previous comments , it's very obvious someone should report you to the police for bullying and harassment as well. Just my opinion.