Seattle, Washington
2.4
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 09, 2016

went online and had a chat with the customer service dept - I received a refund and cancelled the order I was supposed to pick up. too bad my time and gas to drive out there twice can't be refunded as well.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2016

Apparently there is only register that can do online pick-ups. Even though the order is paid for, you have to wait for that one person.

There were two other people working at the customer service counter, but they just stood there doing nothing. I waited for 20 minutes and the line was not moving so I left. When I came back just a few minutes after 9pm, they were all behind the counter, but they told me they were closed and could not help.

Even though my reminder email to pick up the order indicated I could do so until 10pm 7 days a week. I will never shop at this location again.

Walmart Cons: Poor customer service dept.

• Online Order Pickup
  • Customer Service Dept

Comments

LadyScot

Do you think the janitor's should also work in the deli? Honestly, people like you who think that just because a person works in a store that they are trained to do all things is ridiculous.