I recently purchased a Walmart $100 gift card. Instead of it being delivered to my address it was delivered, by mistake, to a Walmart superstore where it was signed for by one of their employees, F Rodriguez.

Subsequently the courier company were unable to recover the card, either stolen or mislaid, to re-deliver it.

In numerous conversations with Walmart customer services the only response that I get is “it’s been signed for”, the fact that it has been signed for by one of their employees not someone at the delivery address seems to be beyond their comprehension. How can I contact someone higher up the management ladder to take my complaint further !

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Check this out! After Walmart showed me they don't care nothing about their customers I started shopping at Sprouts and anywhere but Walmart and I love it.

My advice to you is show Walmart how you feel about them, take your money elsa where. Then maybe they wouldn't have enough money to pay employees to harass their own customers.

WalmartCorporate

Don't worry. I already signed for it, and I got my family some groceries.

It really helped out so much. Thank you, F Rodriguez.

to WalmartCorporate #1623132

Brilliant, you are wasted at Walmart !

To: Ray Abbott Dec 31 at 10:32 PM Dear customer, As our return policy, for all NON-seller mistake returns, there is a 10% restocking fee ($21), and $15 shipping fee. total $36 are these two fees ok for you?

if yes, we can send a return label to your email. Or if the item still can be used for you, would you like to keep it with $15 refund Which is better for you? Waiting for your reply Best regards Amy Ray Abbott 于2019年1月1日周二 上午2:29写道: > > Hi Costway, > > Ray Abbott wants to connect with you regarding the following order: > > Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 > Item ID: 387586005 > Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl > > > Message: > Wife received another one from Son and need to return this one at Store. > > **Note: You have received this message from the customer, who has made a purchase from your company on Walmart.com.

Please respond within 24 hours.** > > > Thank you, > Walmart Customer Service Team > > > We will send a copy of your message to the customer, but we will not include your email address in that copy. We will keep a copy of each email sent and received, and we may review them to resolve disputes, improve customer experience, and assess seller performance. By using this messaging service, you agree to our retention and review of your messages. > > RefID: 82F48FDFF0F0463B9E647D424D606B80 On Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:34:16 AM MST, Walmart Customer Service wrote: Hi Ray Abbott, We've contacted Costway on your behalf.

Someone from their team will contact you within 24 hours. Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 Item ID: 387586005 Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl Message: Store plus Bowl is Dented. Pissed off Customer There Reply On Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:34:16 AM MST, Walmart Customer Service wrote: Hi Ray Abbott, We've contacted Costway on your behalf. Someone from their team will contact you within 24 hours.

Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 Item ID: 387586005 Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl Message: Wife received another one from Son and need to return this one at Store plus Bowl is Dented. Thank you, Walmart Customer Service Team Thank you, Walmart Customer Service Team Call Walmart CEO Doug.McMillian@wal-mart.com

Doug.McMillon@wal-mart.com CEO Mr. Ray Abbott Also Pissed Buy Amazon they don't *** you.

Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 Item ID: 387586005 Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl Message: Wife received another one from Son and need to return this one at Store plus Bowl is Dented. Thank you, Walmart Customer Service Team This is the sh-t I received