Verified Reviewer

Went in on 6-22-21. Was going to use self checkout, but I had cash.

Told it only took cards because out if cash. Only one set of selfcheck open. Scan and go close, because not enough personnel. Then have only two registers open, while other employees standing around.

When I confronted, ( I was not the only one doing thus), the store manager, she just shook her head. If you care about your customer and revenue you will address this immediately and correct it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 214 Haynes Street, Talladega, AL 35160

Comments

#2026997

You should be banned from the store.. Period.

#2026971

"When I confronted" Why did you feel the need to "confront" anyone? Do you get off on abusing the "help?" Listen, broke people like you will continue to shop at WM as long as they offer low-quality junk at a low price. A few stops at Meijer or Target, you'll be back loser.

#2026454

Were the employees who were standing around trained on self checkout or on s as register?

#2026982
@PissedConsumer2026454

They have other assignments is my guess. The child that posted this thinks that only cashiers work in stores.

They do not know that there are stockers, those who are on the floor helping people find items. ect.

Walmart Reviews