Walmart Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Advertising Inquiries
service@walmartcontacts.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Walmart Customer Service Overview

• Walmart Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call Walmart is 8009256278. 80% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 79% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Walmart may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

Frequently asked questions about Walmart

Frequently asked questions about Walmart

How to Call Walmart Customer Service?

One of the quickest ways to contact the retailer is to use Walmart customer service phone number. For support and assistance, you can call company customer service and ask all your questions via this phone number: 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART). If you wonder how long is Walmart customer service open, it's from 8 am to 11 pm every weekday.

Another way to get Walmart customer service support is to send an email on the official website. You can write about products, store experience, service, and other issues. Except for the opportunity for sharing feedback, Walmart.com also gives information about FAQs, store locations, and financial help centers.

The easiest way to email Walmart online customer service is to fill out the form on Walmart.com. But if you have an issue that doesn’t relate to the topics on the website, you can send your inquiry to the following customer service email: help@walmart.com. The answer terms may vary a lot, from a few days to one week.

Walmart website covers most of the common questions about the stores. If you need help, you can use live chat. That’s the fastest way to get in touch with Walmart chat support is to go to their Help page and choose the option ‘Contact us’. You will see the window on the side that lets you choose the topic of your request for support. Customers can write their feedback, ask any questions, or get detailed information via Walmart live chat.

You can also use Instagram Direct, Facebook messenger, or Twitter to reach Walmart customer service online.

Walmart stores are usually open from 6 am to 11 pm.

To get in touch with the Walmart support, call toll-free at Call 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) or drop an email at help@walmart.com.

To cancel Walmart plus, follow these steps:
3) Select account.
4) Choose “Walmart+”
5) Click the “Manage Membership” button.
6) Choose the “Cancel Membership” option.

To file a complaint about Walmart, choose one of the options:
1) Call 1-800-925-6278.
2) Send a fax to 1-877-291-8154 or 614-921-9866.
3) Send an email to help@walmart.com.

To contact Walmart CEO, send an email to doug.mcmillon@walmart.com or doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com.

To delete your Walmart account, reach out to the company via the “Contact Us” section on the website. Alternatively, go to the “Account” section on your Walmart app and follow the “Request to Delete Account” link.

To cancel your Walmart membership, follow these steps:
3) Choose “Walmart+”
4) Click the “Manage Membership” button.
5) Choose the “Cancel Membership” option.

You can buy Walmart gift cards from Walmart or from Sam’s Club.

To cancel your Walmart order, follow these steps:
2) Log in to your account.
3) Select ” Purchase History”.
4) Find the order you want to cancel and click the “Request Cancellation” button.

Walmart is a family-owned business. The company is controlled by the Walton family.

PissedConsumer Club

1.7 / 5
Poor
Kori C Xck
Complaint store 03114

Oh ya, huge problem. It's only getting worse too because I call to Put in a complaint about the store manager of a Walmart store, and I was told that they were sending the issue back to THAT STORE to be handled in house.

Well they sent the complaint about the store manager to THAT SAME STORE MANAGER and he then wrote some stupid thing about closing out the complaint with no action being needed, and no call to the person (ME) being needed, and proceeded to write some lies about me being rude and threatening towards them. I was there laughing and joking with the staff while I waited for the supervisor, and then the manager!!! I was there almost an hour while they were doing whatever they were doing. When I was told to "Take my fan and get out of the store, before they call the police" I still remained friendly and told them to go ahead and call the police because I hadn't done anything wrong, and if they did then maybe someone will do the right thing and handle the situation the way it SHOULD BE HANDLED.

When I was being talked DOWN TO AND when the man I believe is the manager started disrespecting me, I told him very nicely not to talk to me that way. When he did it again with the threat of Police again. I told him simply "Hey, I'm really NOT THAT GUY you want to talk to that way! If you want to talk to me like I'm some piece of *** and disrespect me, don't do it in front of all these people (turning and pointing to all the people in and around Customer Service while saying it) why not come outside with me and try disrespecting me outside".

That's what I said and did.

But he wrote some lies and "Closed" the ticket complaint. I've been trying to talk to a Corporate Manager for 5 Days now and can't seem to get any contact name or number to call when things like that happen.

John A Cll
Unprofessional Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I shop at the Walmart in Sturbridge, MA 01566, store #2797. I come to shop here frequently, about 3 to 4 times a week.

Tonight, Tuesday 04/23/2024, I had a very frustrating and unpleasant experience with front end employees. The hours of operation say this store is open until 11PM. I had a matter in which I needed a real person with a register. The self checkout will not do the task.

It was 10:30PM when I was trying to resolve this matter. Still 30 minutes until close. The young employees up front told me all of the tills have been taken from the registers and that I would have to come back tomorrow. No one was even at the service desk, so apparently the 11PM closing time is really before 10:30PM.

Mind you, the young lady who told me this had a mouth full of food, sitting on the bagging area of one of the self checkout machines where people put the items they purchase. That includes food items. That is filthy not to mention talking to me with a mouth full of food. They had no ambition to go above and beyond to possibly find a solution for me, resulting in a completely horrible experience.

Very unprofessional customer service and poor employee standards. The store was still open but unfortunately I was turned away because maybe they wanted to get home sooner. It shouldnt matter if there are 5 minutes left until close, there should be a person on a register instead of leaving incompetent machines left to do the rest of the work. From a frequent customer here in Sturbridge, I will now take my business elsewhere.

Im sure you receive complaints like this a lot and one customer wont make a dent in terms of filling the pockets of the head honchos.

But if I do not hear back, I will continually leave reviews across all platforms. Very disrespected, unhappy and frustrated with the customer service tonight.
So, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks

Rumple S
10 day hold, after being verified by everyone
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

For a company that rants saving and ease of shopping this company by far is the worst in your community let me explain. They say they bring work to the community, first the building is sub contracted with companies that do not live there.

Oooh the cashier pullers and stockers, you mean slave labor. You never give them enough hours for health care by the way I live in a poor communality where the average income wage out here 45,000 a year. Then do you think they put the money from the sale of products back into the community to make it better. Nope *** call the corporate office and ask where they are..hint its not even in the United States.

Companies like this are robbing your communities blind to save a 15 buck off your bill. Now we all know their customer service is like talking to a clueless 12 year old who found their parents booze. 4am I ordered food, by the way Im disabled vet, going through chemo, and been out of work since November 2023 have a service dog they took the last of my money did not give me a single thing. store says one thing not sure whats going on call corporate office they says another, they have given me a bunch of empty promises and here I am 4 days later with nothing.

And say they cant do anything about it. bS you go up high enough and you can. So my dog is being taken care of for a trade of designs. But I have had 2 snacks since then and that was 4 days ago great job Walmart for really putting the effort in to screw someone who served this country.

they dont give two flying blanks about either. well Walmart I will call you every day till I get what is mine. Dont like me great give me my money and I will go away. IDGAF you are screwing poor people out of money that is not yours and acting like your in the right, I will cuss out everyone on your corporate office staff cause at the Walmart the highest ranking person will barely have the ability to give someone a break that is required by law.

You have to deal with me till I get what is mine and then I will never step foot in your store again that takes from the community. Its time we push these crap companies out of our communities and allow local businesses to get in and help our community.

Walmart you are the absolute thing that is wrong with this country all your board member at their death will have to answer for the sins you continually commit. Im incouraginh everyone to steal from this store because they may write it off but it will be a year before they see it.

Guest-5803223
Wrong shippment
5.0

To start with , I do not like the automatic fill on orders when shopping on line. When it does that .

IT IS VERY INCONVENIENT. and it creates problems like this. Now think about it. I have 200 dollars out there for nothing .

I don't have what I wanted and I am not very happy about it. I like Walmart. I have been to Walmart stores and warehouses in a lot of states. Been shopping at Walmart for almost 50 years.

Customer service at Walmart is second to none. Please get my order straightened out.

How Good is Walmart's Customer Service?

Ta Frt

Happy

Lorilei Uzr
Lorilei Uzr
Feels Neutral | Apr 30, 2024

The person that I spoke to was very helpful on getting me the help I need. Thanks.

Abdirahman Ejz
Abdirahman Ejz
Feels Disappointed | Apr 26, 2024

Issue with order/refund still not resolved...

james j Qxm
james j Qxm
Feels Satisfied | Apr 25, 2024

Great

Natally Akv
Natally Akv
Feels Satisfied | Apr 20, 2024

It turned out very good.

Summary of Walmart Customer Service Calls

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Walmart?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Pick up and delivery”
  • “My package 9k”
  • “Didn't receive my package”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have been trying to call both Walmarts in Davenport Iowa for days and nobody answers anywhere. I would like to know if I can return to Serta pillows that I bought their king size and they do not fit in my new Shams but I threw away the plastic bags”
  • “Question about an order”
  • “I need to know the manufacture of my 43" Roku tv”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Double charged me”
  • “There was fraud committed on my account I'm giving everybody the correct information for my new debit card debit card and it won't take the new correct information I've got to get my groceries I'm a senior citizen I can't drive help me help I need to”
  • “Walmart took my money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return product”
  • “Return policy violations”
  • “Return on line Oder”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damage item”
  • “Warranty information”
  • “Computer has a damaged chord, ordered online.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelar un pedido”
  • “To activate my card”
  • “My order keep getting cancelled”

Refund Question:

• “A refund on my credit card”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “Refund”

Cards Question:

• “Ca't reach a human to help w/money card”
  • “Technical issues taking my EBT card”
  • “Gift card”

Account Question:

• “Walmart Plus account cancelled months ago and still withdrawing money from my bank account”
  • “Need the phone number to get balance on my card d”
  • “Order & account”

Staff Question:

• “Service complaint”
  • “The purpose was to get some actual customer service. However that was not the case at all. Seriously Walmart needs to make some changes! Customer service absolutely sucks!!!!”
  • “What time do customer service close”

Employment Question:

• “Paycheck”
  • “I need my last two recent pay stubs texted or email to me because I need to send the to my bank for a loan I don't have a printer and I won't be back to work til Saturday”
  • “Trying to get an email of my 2021 W-2 s”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Order online”
  • “Double order online”
  • “Update application”

Other Question:

• “Because I purchased a TV from you and Affirm”
  • “Money issues”