Contact Walmart Customer Service
Walmart Phone Numbers and Emails
(877) 968-6391Walmart Product Care Plan
Discounts/ Rewards/ Cashback:
(800) 571-1376Vanilla Visa Gift Card
(877) 294-1086Walmart Credit Card
(877) 937-4098Walmart MoneyCard
(866) 633-9096Walmart Visa Gift Card
How to Contact Walmart Customer Service?
How to Call Walmart Customer Service?
One of the quickest ways to contact the retailer is to use Walmart customer service phone number. For support and assistance, you can call Walmart customer service and ask all your questions via this phone number: 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART). If you wonder how long is Walmart customer service open, it's from 8 am to 11 pm every weekday.
What Is Walmart Customer Service Email Address?
Another way to get Walmart customer service support is to send an email on the official website. You can write about products, store experience, service, and other issues. Except for the opportunity for sharing feedback, Walmart.com also gives information about FAQs, store locations, and financial help centers.
The easiest way to email Walmart online customer service is to fill out the form on Walmart.com. But if you have an issue that doesn’t relate to the topics on the website, you can send your inquiry to the following Walmart customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The answer terms may vary a lot, from a few days to one week.
For those who offer partnership and cooperation, there is another email: email@example.com.
How to Chat with Walmart Customer Service?
Walmart website covers most of the common questions about the stores. If you need help, you can use Walmart live chat. That’s the fastest way to get in touch with Walmart chat support is to go to their Help page and choose the option ‘Contact us’. You will see the window on the side that lets you choose the topic of your request for Walmart support. Customers can write their feedback, ask any questions, or get detailed information via Walmart live chat.
You can also use Instagram Direct, Facebook messenger, or Twitter to reach Walmart customer service online.
Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more.
Walmart Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Additional Fax Numbers:
General Info: +1614-921-9866
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00pm (CT)
Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (CT)
Sunday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm (CT)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm (CT)
850 Cherry Ave.,
San Bruno, CA 94066
840 W California Ave,
Sunnyvale, CA 94086, US
Corporativo Walmart México
Boulevard Manuel Ávila Camacho 647,
Lomas de Sotelo,
Distrito Federal 11200, MX
Avenida del Valle Sur 725,
Huechuraba, Santiago Metropolitan
How Good is Walmart's Customer Service?
They talked to fast and it was harder to understand the person because they had an accent.
Issue was resolved in a timely manner
I didn't not get my order
Summary of Walmart Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Walmart?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Missing item in online order”
- “My delivery was taken back from my front door and he got in his car. So i asked if that was my order and he said it was and droveboff. I have it on video ring ! I want to send it to you.”
- “Need to change the size”
Request for Information Question:
- “Question a charge on my debit card”
- “Help with online account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Im being charged for a free trial offer”
- “Money changes on my debit card”
- “I was charged a membership fee of 106.58 on 9/30 and I did not request it.”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Return policy”
- “On line order returns”
- “Return policy for printers”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My wardrobe is broken”
- “Defected merchandise”
- “Damaged item from online order”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “My orders are being cancelled this isn't the first time. I only did delivery because disabled and couldn't tote items”
- “Order cancelled”
- “Cancel order”
- “Walmart screw up my refund”
- “To get a refund on Walmart+ I didn't order”
- “Refund issues”
- “Can't use my OTC card to order groceries”
- “Bank card mistakenly got charged twice for same order”
- “Can't add new card”
- “Ernie my membership”
- “Can't sign into my online account”
- “Membership receipt”
- “Items not placed with a belong in department, and a long wait on Manager”
- “I need to speak to a customer service rep about a receipt.”
- “Waiting for job orientation”
- “Finish filling out job application”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Update application”
- “Order online”
- “You didn't send all my order”
- “Contacting them because of a Samsung TV that's supposed to be mine”
- “Order problem”
, , , ,
Walmart is an American chain of discount department stores. It was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. Originally the name of the store was Walton's Five and Dime store. Nowadays the company is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The large stores specialize in discount retail. The company is the largest grocery retailer in the US. Net income of Walmart Stores, Inc. is 11,3 billion. According to the Fortune Global, Walmart is the largest public corporation in the world in terms of the revenue.
The watchword of the company is: "Save money, live better". There are Walmart stores in Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and many other countries.
Walmart is ranked 108 out of 428 in Supermarkets and Malls category
USA, Canada, Worldwide, Asia
Compare Walmart To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.