Walmart Phone Numbers and Emails

Sales/ Reservations
Sales and Questions
customerservice@walmart.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

Other Info (opening hours):

Additional Fax Numbers:

General Info: +1614-921-9866

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00pm (CT)

Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (CT)

Sunday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm (CT)

Media Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm (CT)

Other Locations:

Walmart Customer Service Reviews

1.7 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer4340422
Broken item fir the third time
3.7

Third time mirror was shipped and broken they didnt take time to wrap the mirror just threw it in the box and shipped. Customer service was great about refund...

Zakyah Oay
I'm unable to use my snap benefits to order EBT accepted foods online
1.4

1 I your site refuses to let me pay with. (loaded) EBT card 2 no one will help me 3 your customer service number is bogus 4 your company has ZERO concern 5 we...

How to Contact Walmart Customer Service?

How to Contact Walmart Customer Service?

How to Call Walmart Customer Service?

One of the quickest ways to contact the retailer is to use Walmart customer service phone number. For support and assistance, you can call Walmart customer service and ask all your questions via this phone number: 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART). If you wonder how long is Walmart customer service open, it's from 8 am to 11 pm every weekday.

What Is Walmart Customer Service Email Address?

Another way to get Walmart customer service support is to send an email on the official website. You can write about products, store experience, service, and other issues. Except for the opportunity for sharing feedback, Walmart.com also gives information about FAQs, store locations, and financial help centers.

The easiest way to email Walmart online customer service is to fill out the form on Walmart.com. But if you have an issue that doesn’t relate to the topics on the website, you can send your inquiry to the following Walmart customer service email: help@walmart.com. The answer terms may vary a lot, from a few days to one week.

For those who offer partnership and cooperation, there is another email: executive.communications@walmart.com.

How to Chat with Walmart Customer Service?

Walmart website covers most of the common questions about the stores. If you need help, you can use Walmart live chat. That’s the fastest way to get in touch with Walmart chat support is to go to their Help page and choose the option ‘Contact us’. You will see the window on the side that lets you choose the topic of your request for Walmart support. Customers can write their feedback, ask any questions, or get detailed information via Walmart live chat.

You can also use Instagram Direct, Facebook messenger, or Twitter to reach Walmart customer service online.

Summary of Walmart Customer Service Calls

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Walmart?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “No delivery”
  • “Didnt get part of my order”
  • “Didn't receive my online order”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for Refund”
  • “Check on order”
  • “Find out my W-2”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returned products, money has not been returned to my card almost 90 days now. Plus $94.01 as EBT. Was not supsed to. So you owe me $170.85. Please remitt.”
  • “My upc number doesn't match with my receipt when I went for return”
  • “Return items”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “It will not accept my promo code”
  • “I was charged an invalid charge to checking account I would like my money back”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not being sanitary with food”
  • “Order a cancellation”
  • “Product damaged I received”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled order”
  • “Accidentally canceled my order”
  • “To cancel a order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund problem”
  • “Need refund”
  • “Refund”

Cards Question:

• “Can't process gift card for online shopping”
  • “Money you took off my card?”
  • “Test said I won $500. Gift card”

Account Question:

• “Somebody hacked my Walmart account”
  • “Because my car has been blocked and i'm trying to unblock it”
  • “Someone ordered the iPad on my account and I don't have no account there at all. I don't understand what they talking about so if they did, you can cancel it.”

Staff Question:

• “Walmart service”
  • “What time do custom service close”
  • “I was in a Walmart recently standiford plaza in Louisville Kentucky, Jeremy was on duty as the manager. I checked out and got $20 cash back but I did not get my $20. I am trying to find out if I can get that money back.”

Employment Question:

• “W-2”
  • “Help with job applications”
  • “W2s”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application status”
  • “Tryouts by to place an order online”
  • “Website wont take my credit card but other websites take it”

Other Question:

• “Make an order”
  • “I want the yearly plan not the monhly plan”
  • “Missing an order”

About

Related Companies

Flipkart, Ekart Logistics, ONN Electronics, PhonePe, Myntra

Summary

Walmart is an American chain of discount department stores. It was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. Originally the name of the store was Walton's Five and Dime store. Nowadays the company is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The large stores specialize in discount retail. The company is the largest grocery retailer in the US. Net income of Walmart Stores, Inc. is 11,3 billion. According to the Fortune Global, Walmart is the largest public corporation in the world in terms of the revenue.
The watchword of the company is: "Save money, live better". There are Walmart stores in Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and many other countries.

Walmart reviews and complaints

2.5
Costco
1891 reviews
2.5
Do you have something to say about Walmart? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup