Damaged my car from Walmart
10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the "Check" engine light turned on, so I told the guy from Walmart to take a look he then told me that they don't handle and fix those codes came out from my engine. And told me I should go to auto shop. So then I took my car to "Cool Running Repair" auto shop. The mechanic told me that Walmart auto shop "the thing that was poured in the fuel tank caused the contamination of the fuel and screwed up the pump. He also said the light wasn't on before the oil pan was damaged"
After the guy from (Niel Morrison) Cool Running Repair fixed my car I went back to Walmart and brought my receipts from the Cool Running Repair and the receipt from Walmart and I told the store manager his name is Jeremiah Wood, he then said "that there's has nothing to do about the damaged when they did the oil changed and poured the fuel injection fluid in fuel tank.
The oil changed and fuel injection from Walmart cost me $55.88. BUT the damaged Walmart did I spent $475.55 to fixed my car. The store manage didn't refund me,so now the next step I will do is to file a complaint to Better Business Bureau... Walmart Auto Shop don't care if they damaged your card and they won't tell you if there's something wrong with your car.
I learned my lesson I will never go to Walmart Auto Shop ever again..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."