Damaged my car from Walmart
10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the "Check" engine light turned on, so I told the guy from Walmart to take a look he then told me that they don't handle and fix those codes came out from my engine. And told me I should go to auto shop. So then I took my car to "Cool Running Repair" auto shop. The mechanic told me that Walmart auto shop "the thing that was poured in the fuel tank caused the contamination of the fuel and screwed up the pump. He also said the light wasn't on before the oil pan was damaged"
After the guy from (Niel Morrison) Cool Running Repair fixed my car I went back to Walmart and brought my receipts from the Cool Running Repair and the receipt from Walmart and I told the store manager his name is Jeremiah Wood, he then said "that there's has nothing to do about the damaged when they did the oil changed and poured the fuel injection fluid in fuel tank.
The oil changed and fuel injection from Walmart cost me $55.88. BUT the damaged Walmart did I spent $475.55 to fixed my car. The store manage didn't refund me,so now the next step I will do is to file a complaint to Better Business Bureau... Walmart Auto Shop don't care if they damaged your card and they won't tell you if there's something wrong with your car.
I learned my lesson I will never go to Walmart Auto Shop ever again..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."