1.5
Ease of Use

Damaged product purse Colleen Cleere 248/602/8105 Clc04jhl@yahoo.com Once again,( do this every day, until it is taken care of.Also every text I send you, I send to Walmart.

They know that you are not taken care of this or answered the message that I send you !) here is the message again, was sent every day! Damaged purse Damaged purse I have sent this message several times, and I don't understand why I have not received a response back? At this point I have no idea what you're going to do about this problem Damaged purse February 1 st 2017,ordered# 3031785464727Embassy Italian stone design genuine leather large purse,-Luphrtic, from PandN sales. I hope this is the help you need.

Walmart called you. They gave me this information. February 1st 2017 Ordered this purse. The straps on one side were ripped out of the purse.

Leaving holes on the Purse. I paid as stated Above I paid $22.00,taxes and shipping. I would like to have, have the full amount. That I have sent to you.

Not the sales price it is now. That is only fair. I paid the full amount on February 1st.That that amount of money be returned to me for this purse. That I can no longer use.

I have contacted Walmart on this matter.

They are upset, that I have to fight to have the money returned.Colleen Cleere 37 Marlene ct White Lake, Michigan-48387/ 248/602/8104 Colleen Cleere

Review about: Handbag.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments