A continuation of my post from yesterday

7. 20 items or less means just that. Those stands are not built for a full basket of stuff and it annoys and makes the customers behind you, who only has a few items and is ready to go, wait even longer.

I have had some customers yell at other customers for doing that. I don't blame them.

8. The number of hours allowed for associates is set by home office, not store management. If there are not enough cashiers it isn't our fault. Not to mention that a lot of the people they hire for cashier are minors who call in all of the time.

9. If someone doesn't have a name tag on then they are probably on lunch or off the clock and are just shopping or picking up stuff. Leave them alone and stop getting mad because they are not working or can't answer your questions because they are off the clock. Laws are laws, and everyone deserves a break and to go home for the day. Some people work for a living, we can't all be Bon Bon munching welfare recipients or bored rich housewives.

10. You cannot park in the fire lane or the handicapped spot if you are not handicapped. If we tell you to move your car then shut up and move it. You are not royalty or some celebrity. Even they are not allowed to park in those places. The walking may also do you some good and help diminish America' s reputation as the fattest country on earth.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

the chunks I blow..? well.. if you the person you were recently stalking was throwing up, I can't say it was me.

Naw, just trying to dodge the chunks you blow!!!!! :( :( :(

...

IHateStupidCustomers

jeez..someone is getting a little angry.

judging by the smiley faces.I guess me not catering your odd fetishes is irritating you?

Actually, I don't caer how you do it. I just want you referred to in the past tense. :( :( :(

IHateStupidCustomers

and you still want me to eat sh*t? weird..

OK try this one.Eat sh it and die - just go away.

I don't care how you do it, just GO!:(

IHateStupidCustomers

anonymous, it's one thing to reply back to me when I'm posting in the Target section since you hate them so much after you "Target hating because of disaster related reasons speeches" but you're seriously going to hunt me down because of a post about an insane woman like MsLea?a woman that everyone seems to hate except for you, for some odd reason.

and I'm beginning to think you've been watching that old 2 girls 1 cup video?because you have some weird fetish going on in your last few comments.

Oh h h Hate ...

Eat your own nasty tu rds! :p :p

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you don't have to keep reminding us that you're nothing but a trouble making psycho. you've been reminding us daily since the first complaint that you posted.