My sister works for wally world, I keep telling her to quit because that one company is the worst thing for America.Here is one reason why.

My mother had just passed away, My sister goes into work after we just buried my mom brings in obituary because they need proof she died. That was not good enough they want her to go to our mothers doctor so he can write down that she did in fact die. If that is not *** up nothing is. All those stores need to go away.

And all the dumb *** that work there in Management.

CANT STAND THAT COMPANY.BOYCOTT

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Simply put 90% of middle management are there because they were too *** to turn down the job. In truth they are there to be a fall guy for a higher up.

most employers have personal time for such things( unsxpected things happen-death, court, family problems) but walmart do not- they say they do but they can deny it.maybe this is why the lady said her mother and sister died, it was the only way to get time off for personal use.

the riverton wy one (and i'm sure all wyoming ones as it is under 1 region manager) says you have to have personal time off before the schedule is posted.

so she should be lucky that her store let her have the time off at all.and Rivertons store are even cutting time off to be in budget(but give a guy a reaise and full time)this is a way to not pay you for personal time (they have to pay vacation time) when they fire you.

my advice is to do your homework on companies you are going to work for.

My so was fired from Walmart because he took his break at the wrong time! Unemployment must hate them too cause he got it ; they stated in noway did his action impede their business unemployment granted.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #294346

Actually the sister has often lied about her mother dying several times and when it finally happened they did not believe her because she has claimed several times her mother has died, her father has dies, her sister has died(I guess a ghost is typing this letter since this sister died two times already.) That is why they wanted more proof.She often lied claiming a family member died to get out of work and get paid for grieving.

That is why they don't believe her sister.As for the OP, ask your sister how many times your sister has "died" SHe claimed several times that you died.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #294345

Well guys this has been fun, but I do go out of my way not to buy anything that is not American made. Even food if its labeled anything else but American I wont buy it. If I can't find it I dont need it. I go on the internet and get my stuff from there.

If you guys really want to HELP Americans, start by putting walmart out of business. Buy Local, Go to your local butcher, go to a nursery that has Local plants and supports your neighbors,Go to a neighborhood hardware store.

Sorry you guys can say all you want about wally world. Its still a bad business and bad for America.Ya get what you pay for.

cheap *** = cheap ***.

i do have a REAL job at wal mart and i have a life because i have that job!

hey meadow, look at your stuff you own and see where it is made.china, tiwan, mexico.

wal mart didnt put out the mom and pop stores, we did. you drive a foriegn car. it might be put together here but the parts are made in another country.

example: ford is loaded with germany parts.so whats your point?!

LOL@jako

Bringing up God before and after judging people you don't know = priceless.

you people should be ashamed of yourself, no compassion, may god have mercy on you disgusting pigs