My sister works for wally world, I keep telling her to quit because that one company is the worst thing for America. Here is one reason why.

My mother had just passed away, My sister goes into work after we just buried my mom brings in obituary because they need proof she died. That was not good enough they want her to go to our mothers doctor so he can write down that she did in fact die. If that is not *** up nothing is. All those stores need to go away.

And all the dumb *** that work there in Management.

CANT STAND THAT COMPANY. BOYCOTT

Comments

Simply put 90% of middle management are there because they were too *** to turn down the job. In truth they are there to be a fall guy for a higher up.

most employers have personal time for such things( unsxpected things happen-death, court, family problems) but walmart do not- they say they do but they can deny it. maybe this is why the lady said her mother and sister died, it was the only way to get time off for personal use.

the riverton wy one (and i'm sure all wyoming ones as it is under 1 region manager) says you have to have personal time off before the schedule is posted.

so she should be lucky that her store let her have the time off at all. and Rivertons store are even cutting time off to be in budget(but give a guy a reaise and full time)this is a way to not pay you for personal time (they have to pay vacation time) when they fire you.

my advice is to do your homework on companies you are going to work for.

My so was fired from Walmart because he took his break at the wrong time! Unemployment must hate them too cause he got it ; they stated in noway did his action impede their business unemployment granted.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #294346

Actually the sister has often lied about her mother dying several times and when it finally happened they did not believe her because she has claimed several times her mother has died, her father has dies, her sister has died(I guess a ghost is typing this letter since this sister died two times already.) That is why they wanted more proof. She often lied claiming a family member died to get out of work and get paid for grieving.

That is why they don't believe her sister. As for the OP, ask your sister how many times your sister has "died" SHe claimed several times that you died.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #294345

Well guys this has been fun, but I do go out of my way not to buy anything that is not American made. Even food if its labeled anything else but American I wont buy it. If I can't find it I dont need it. I go on the internet and get my stuff from there.

If you guys really want to HELP Americans, start by putting walmart out of business. Buy Local, Go to your local butcher, go to a nursery that has Local plants and supports your neighbors,Go to a neighborhood hardware store.

Sorry you guys can say all you want about wally world. Its still a bad business and bad for America.Ya get what you pay for.

cheap *** = cheap ***.

i do have a REAL job at wal mart and i have a life because i have that job!

hey meadow, look at your stuff you own and see where it is made. china, tiwan, mexico.

wal mart didnt put out the mom and pop stores, we did. you drive a foriegn car. it might be put together here but the parts are made in another country.

example: ford is loaded with germany parts. so whats your point?!

LOL@jako

Bringing up God before and after judging people you don't know = priceless.

you people should be ashamed of yourself, no compassion, may god have mercy on you disgusting pigs

Not only are you a ***, you have the maturity of a 6 year old.

"My advise get a real job and get a life."

I rest my case.

meadowhalk

Yep I do have a problem with the American People, Because there are people like you who should just disappear. The way you talk also tells me your a republican.

I think you need to go for some help, you have some really big mental problems.

I am sure what you do all day is try to make everyone's life a living ***. My advise get a real job and get a life.

"The only reason its top 500 is because of the cheap stuff they get from China, Indonesia "

Really? Who pays for these products?

Is it the American people? Isn't it true that the American consumer makes Wal-Mart the number 1 company year after year? So your problem is with the American people.

You are really a total douche. Seriously.

meadowhalk

and wherever else they can get cheap labor. They also are one main reason most mom and pop stores are gone.

Walmart is effective in buying locations where the poor are. They drive out any competition because of the cheap *** they sell.

So if I were you I would do some research and get your head out of you ***. Or better yet Stay a Walmart die hard and buy there cheap ***.

I really don't care. I personally wont contribute to a company that does not care about anything else except the bottom line, and worst yet at the expense of the employees.

"So if you want to support a poor company that's on you."

Top of the Fortune 500 year after year. You are a complete ***.

I'm not a fan of Wal-Mart, I'm a fan of common sense, which is probably why I don't like you.

meadowhalk

Well Simon your an ***, and you must be one of those die hard Walmart *** people. For your info she has missed no work and has worked for the company for 10 years.

I personally cant stand Walmart and I don't shop there I was letting people know WALMART who is supposed to be a "family company" is not.

Walmart needs to go bankrupt, they get sued for mistreatment of employees for pay discrimination and on and on.

So if you want to support a poor company that's on you. But then again your a Brain washed Walmart empolyee.

Let me guess: Your sister missed 10 days of work every month and now Wal-Mart is going to require iron-clad proof for every absense? Good for them.

And I presume your sister is an adult. Why are you fighting her battles for her?