Telecheck is declining perfectly good checks because of crazy things such as, no activity on that checking account, etc.These checks that are being declinded are perfectly good, especially when you have thousands of dollars in that account.

You call and explain the situation and they refuse to remove the hold on your account. I am looking for a class action attorney to file claim against this company to stop this. I can understand if I had bounced checks before, however, this is not the case.

This company needs to be eliminated.I am also writing the company to let them know this.

Review about: Walmart Account.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#612091

Lol!What grounds do you intend to sue?

Business can decline a check for any or no reason. What do you think the judge is going to do? Force Wal-Mart to accept every check presented? Get real!

Get with the times and get a debit card. They are always accepted because they don't come with risk to the store.

Also, glad to see in these economic times, you wish all of Wal-Mart's employees would suddenly be unemployed.Bravo!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #611906

If you Google telecheck, you will find out the reasons that they put holds on checks. I did that awhile back when I got tired of seeing complaints about them. Basically it is for your own protection.