2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Had a script for z-pack took three days and me standing in front of the pharmacy to finally get it through!!My doctor got tired of hearing they "didn't get it" that I stayed on my cell phone while they call in to make sure they got it.

The 2nd script was for a critical med they ordered; failed to get in; and, didn't bother to tell me until I got there!! I was told they have no process to match ordered Rx(s) with patients to let them know it won't be in-- then advised it will be delayed 5 DAYS due to the holiday!!! then Robert the Rx manager said "we fill hundreds of prescriptions a day" -- way to make me feel like an unwanted customer!!

Bye Walmart -- your reputation preceded you but I didn't heed the warning-- my bad, NEVER AGAIN!!Green Valley Walmart Supercenter 18680 S Nogales Hwy Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 625-3808

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was nobody takes responsibility for the mistakes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart zithromax z-pak prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments