2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a television for in store pick up today.They charged me and the funds left my account.

The instructions said I would receive an email soon that my order would be ready for pick up today and that I was listed as the person that had to pick it up. 3 hours pass and no e-mail. I go to the store and am told that sometimes electronic items have verification holds for 48 hours. She gives me a number to call and after waiting on hold I have an associate explain that because of fraud they need to wait and make sure.

I don't get what they need to make sure of, the item wasn't being sent to my home, I was going show my ID to pick it up. If i had run my card in electronics they would have let me take it right then, I don't think I've ever had them ask me to prove who I am to make a purchase in store.

If I'm the one picking up the TV I can't say I never bought it.Is this even legal, they dont tell you thus when you are placing the order.

Review about: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

It's your fault for not waiting for the verification and just going to the store expecting everything to go smoothly. Were you going to die without that television? Apparently.

h.kitchener

First of all, I hope you didn't use a debit card instead of the safe way to pay---a credit card. That way, you funds wouldn't have "left" your account immediately. Secondly, I also hope you didn't fall for the Walmart(and others)scam and bought one of the many unreliable televisions they sell like an Element, Vizio or HiSense.