Verified Reviewer

I called customer service last night because I received email at 3:45 saying my order would be delivered early and it was getting late and I wanted to go to bed. I was told that it would not be delivered until today, it was delivered last night after I went to bed.

When I woke up this morning it was gone so I contacted customer service. I was told they could do a refund but it takes up to 10 days. I am on very limited income and this was household necessities. In order to replace these items I had to borrow money $44 to repurchase which is going to cost me $64 because the only person I could borrow it from said they would if I gave them an extra $20.

On top of that I had to pay someone $20 to take me to store, so this has cost me an extra $40 not to mention the time and aggravation this has caused me. My order was for toilet paper, dish soap, etc. which I had to have. Because of the misinformation I was given I am out $40 and I am very mad.

I am not a happy camper and I will not be using your delivery service anymore. I am out 40 dollars I can't afford. This is ridiculous. I'm not sure but I think it was after the supposed delivery time when I spoke to her, and I checked my porch before I went to bed and there was nothing there also my dog would have barked if someone left something on the porch while we were awake.

He barks at every little noise. Thanks for nothing

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments