Jasper, Texas
2.6

I ordered tires online paying with a well funded debit card.An email came saying I could pick up the tires 24 miles away the same day.

Minutes later an email came saying the purchase was delayed up to 14 days due to credit check. A phone call or email could have allowed me to go buy them with cash which I had in my wallet. When I tried emailing a complaint to the company site it was disallowed due to "credit card numbers, or Social Security numbers" neither of which was included.

I bought the tires cheaper from a different vendor.Wal-Mart will not get my business again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Of course they will.Everyone complains about walmart and threatens never to go back.

The next day, there they are, back in line at wally world. See you there.

Plus, never buy anything that you can't see and inspect first.You're only asking for trouble.