This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Resolved
2.3

Update by user Aug 10, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Update by user Jul 12, 2021

I never received any notice of a delay by phone, e-mail or text from Walmart, Homesquare or FedEx.

Original review updated by user Aug 10, 2021

I placed an order on-line with Walmart on July 5 for a daybed with a trundle - order # 457216****518. I was told that it would arrive by the end of the day on Friday, July 9.

The FedEx tracking number is 281242****30.

Walmart said they gave the order to the manufacturer Homesquare. Homesquare said they gave the order to FedEx on Thursday, July 8 at 1:57 pm. I never received the delivery or a phone call or an e-mail or a text message from Walmart, Homesquare or FedEx about a delay. All of the players have now gone dark, except me,,,,,,,,,

Walmart Help said they gave the order to Homespace

Well, here is an update to my 7/5 order.

Today is Tuesday, 8/10/21 and Walmart NEVER replied to my initial issue or helped in any way whatsoever to assist in helping me to resolve my issue with my order. They felt that the manufacturer Homesquare. was responsibility for fulfillment. Walmart apparently is only responsible for taking the order; collecting payment and they are done!

You are on your own if there are any questions or issues with the order. Remember that when you order from Walmart in the future!!

After considerable effort on my part, Homesquare was successful in getting me the product that i ordered.

Also, Handy, the installation/assembly service was superb. It took three rescheduling dates to finally receive my order but Handy saved the day!

User's recommendation: Carefully check your order before payment. Check for Inside Delivery options; method of shipping; local direct phone numbers to the initial buyer, manufacturer and shipper name and location.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Cost and location.

Walmart Cons: Need information on delivery or carrier or date for delivery.

Comments