I bought a E-Machine computer/monitor from the Walmart on fm1960 in Humble, while still in warranty the monitor stopped working, I returned it to Walmart, they refused to replace it for me.I had to go to Best-Buy the next day and buy a monitor.

I advise anyone to never buy anything expensive from Walmart, buyer beware ! In my opinion, once they have your money, the warranty ends. I should have known better, last year I bought a Kodak Digital camera that the shutter stuck when it was only about a week old, they refused to exchange it for me. So from this time on I will never buy anything expensive from Walmart, I wish I would have been aware of how they adjust a expensive purchase compared to a cheap pair of socks !

haha Again, take my advice, buyer beware at Walmart.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

your warranty was with e-machines, not walmart

Thanks genious, you should have read my complaint more carefully, if you can that is.You must be a lame Walmart employee from store #0744 on FM1960 in Humble, Texas.

For the last time, all the good people that can read, I just am trying to help you not get ripped off by Walmart.Thank you.

I am a senior citizen on soWecial security and over the years Walmart has made millions $$ from a loyal customer base like me.We don\'t have money to burn and if you want Walmart to stand behind a waranty, forget it, you will take the loss, not the Walmart Million Dollar Giant.

Right is right and wrong is wrong , BUYER BEWARE BUYING ANY EXPENSIVE ITEM FROM WALMART.

Cheap sox is ok haha ....I learned the hard way.....BEWARE OF WALMART !!

I stand by my statement, many other more honest retailers out there for expensive items. Just stick to sox at Walmart and you'll be ok haha Buyer beware on expensive item there ..I learned the hard way .....

after the 15 day return period, you should claim your warranty from the manufacturer.

And if the camera was only a week old, you could've returned it. No questions asked.